Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BitterSweet Symphony

SkinsRock80

I remember after we beat Dallas in week 2 they played the song Bittersweet Symphony in Dallas Stadium. It gave me the chills as I saw the Redskins Players jumping around on the field and watching the Cowboys players with their heads down. I believe this is our song for the year... Something about that song that gives me the chills.

Everyone Going to the game tomorrow SCREAM your heads off!

We are going to need our 12th man tomorrow! :point2sky

I remember after we beat Dallas in week 2 they played the song Bittersweet Symphony in Dallas Stadium. It gave me the chills as I saw the Redskins Players jumping around on the field and watching the Cowboys players with their heads down. I believe this is our song for the year... Something about that song that gives me the chills.

Everyone Going to the game tomorrow SCREAM your heads off!

We are going to need our 12th man tomorrow! :point2sky

For some reason when they lose.....that gets played.

It was played when Denver beat them as well......I liked that song by the Verve, but now I really like that song.

SkinsRock...I heard the same thing. Everytime the Skins win I play the song and I have a Moby remix version of it I play when they score.

I totally agree with you...every time I hear that song I think of Santana Moss running away from the Dallas secondary and Dan Snyder jumping for joy in his box.

Archived