Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wow, can't believe the Giants had ANOTHER home game....thanks NFL.

MorgantownHokie88

blame us not the NFL

The Gibbs and Brunell combination is a proven DUD the past 2 yrs

How we only put up 21 points on the cheifs , and one those tds was on a screen

how we only put up 9 points on the raiders is beyond me

There has to be a GM brought in here. And tells Gibbs we are cutting Brunell and bringing in tall recievers like a( burress) for example to score touchdowns

Thats how it was in the old days. Gibbs did not have all this control to play crappy guys like Brunell

If Gibbs had total control Riggins would have probaly been cut

You need a GM and a coach. A coach looks at guys and fight, a GM looks at talent

I don't know guys, granted the Saints stink now, but at the beginning of the season, we thought the Giants were not going to be all that good either. All that emotion after the hurricane, playing it in front of a HOME CROWD at either LSU or San An, with a healthly Deuce??????? It was defintely a big advantage for the Giants playing that game in New York. Shouldn't have happened that way.

blame us not the NFL

There has to be a GM brought in here. And tells Gibbs we are cutting Brunell and bringing in tall recievers like a( burress) for example to score touchdowns

Thats how it was in the old days. Gibbs did not have all this control to play crappy guys like Brunell

You need a GM and a coach. A coach looks at guys and fight, a GM looks at talent

:rolleyes:

Actually one of the first things Gibbs did as head coach was go to Kansas to talk Riggins into coming back to play

It is BLATANTLY obvious the NFL is giving the NFC to the Giants. Extra home game. Phantom Referee Calls. Is anyone else seeing this?
yes...YES IT WAS THE NFL FRONT OFFICE !!!! They injected Tiki with Super fast guy running juice so he could light the Redskins and the Chiefs up for 200 yards+!!!!! They also must have be the reason the Giants D shut out the Skins, and held the Chiefs number one ranked O to 17 points!!!!! I even think the NFL front office was on the grassy nole!!!!

yes...YES IT WAS THE NFL FRONT OFFICE !!!! They injected Tiki with Super fast guy running juice so he could light the Redskins and the Chiefs up for 200 yards+!!!!! They also must have be the reason the Giants D shut out the Skins, and held the Chiefs number one ranked O to 17 points!!!!! I even think the NFL front office was on the grassy nole!!!!

*knoll

blame us not the NFL

Wow...you actually sunk beneath the level of troll to horribly uneducated Troll. Your general lack of knowledge about the Redskins immediately discredits anything you say. Not that you had much credit around here anyway.

By the way....anyone else see the total irony in this guy crapping all over Brunell with the screenname BrunellSuperbowl??? :laugh: Talk about your fairweather fan!!

:troll:

Whatever the Giants win, if they win anything at all, will have an asterisk next to it UNLESS it turns out that the extra home game wouldn't have mattered.

No matter how unlikely anybody thinks it might have been (ask San Diego about Miami) the possibility that the Saints could have won that game on neutral ground taints the Giants record. That's a fact.

Too late now though. Can't un-ring a bell.

It's simply now The 2005 NY Giants**

:dallasuck

It was an extra home game, but it was the SAINTS someone else said they could have played on the moon and wouldve lost to the Giants; they are pathetic

they did beat the panthers on the road the first game so i would have to imagine had that game been in baton rouge or san antonio it would have been a different story.

Archived