Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tiki barber scares me

Atown

He is a good back and definitely doesn't get enough credit. Everyone talks about Eli Manning, but he is hands down the biggest reason the Giants are where they are. Still, the Chiefs made him look better than he is with their poor tackling today.

damn man i hope portis is watching i want portis to have a 200 yarder game this season

Tiki has always been good, but he used to have fumblitis, now that he has solved that puzzle, his talent is shining. I scoff at anyone who thinks Eli has much to do with any of the Giants' success. If it wasn't for Tiki and the running attack the Giants would be toast.

Now luckily, as we saw today, it isn't the Giants running scheme that is so awesome, meaning the Chiefs players were often IN POSITION to make Tiki go down after short gains, but the Chiefs defense can't tackle worth a lick, and our defense can.

Tomorrow against Dallas means EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW though, so first we have to take care of business against the Cowboys, then we can worry about revenge.

Tiki has always been good, but he used to have fumblitis, now that he has solved that puzzle, his talent is shining. I scoff at anyone who thinks Eli has much to do with any of the Giants' success. If it wasn't for Tiki and the running attack the Giants would be toast.

Now luckily, as we saw today, it isn't the Giants running scheme that is so awesome, meaning the Chiefs players were often IN POSITION to make Tiki go down after short gains, but the Chiefs defense can't tackle worth a lick, and our defense can.

Tomorrow against Dallas means EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW though, so first we have to take care of business against the Cowboys, then we can worry about revenge.

portisss better show us his thanggggggggg

Yea, he is good. But Im not worried about playing against him. The Giants are a TOTALLY different team away from the meadowlands.

Yup...Eli struggles away from home

In all honesty I see us containing Tiki...the D will be fired up to stop him, I'd be surprised if he gets over 100. Hopefully our pass D won't suffer as a result.

im not THAT worried, the reason he had so many yards and the TDs was because every time it 'looked' like he was going to be tackled, all the other Defensive guys just stopped.... our defense should know better than that, especially since hes already tought us that lesson this year..

Any of you think that it was Tiki making the Chifes D look so bad? They had not given up at 100 yards rushing in what 8 games, and were ranked 6th vs the run? Tiki is just sick, and if not for Payton Tiki would be a MVP this year. Hes lead the NFL in total yards for 2 years in a row and may win the rushing title this year.

The way some of you are talking is like you forgot that Tiki lit our defense up for 200+ yards rushing as well. Not only that but KC was the #6 rushing D in the league before today. We are 12th and he burned us for 206 yards on the ground last time we played the giants.

Should you be scared? That's up to you. But Tiki is the real deal and we just watched him run a good rushing D over.

Personally I think the game plan shouldn't be to stop him with defense. Points are far more effective at controlling a runner then defenses are. Get an early lead (more then 1 score please) and the giants won't be attacking us with the run.

Just wait till Peter King writes on Monday. We'll hear more of Tiki is just as good as LT talk. I'll put money on it. I can't wait to bump this thread Monday.

Tikki is in the same class as LT even though he's not as "good." Barber is a winner, man. Gets better with age.

Archived