Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kerry Collins better be motivated to defeat his old team

killadingo

Guest sith lord
The Redskins have to win a few games before that even matters. Let's forget Norv. It's on Gibbs now.

That's right. I don't understand why some of our fans are worried about how Norv is gonna do against the Giants, when Gibbs have these guys next week.

You guys can not worry about the Giants winning the division but I am just hoping for the best of all possibilities for my Redskins. Glad to see that you aren't bitter about the Giants winning, but as a Redskins fan, I am first and foremost rooting for the Redskins to sweep their remaining games (duh!), and also hoping that Norv can pull out a miracle in Week 17 to bolster our obviously dwindled chances. If you would like to show me how our chances aren't somewhat dwindled after the Giants victory today, I'm all ears.

As a fan, I have the luxury to look past the Cowboys and Giants and analyze all possibilities. This is what fans do :)

" If you would like to show me how our chances aren't somewhat dwindled after the Giants victory today, I'm all ears."

We didnt say it didnt.... but the fact that youre worrying about other games when the chances of us winnign these last 3 in a row are slim, is absurd... we cant worry about that until we win our three first.

Thats like worrying about your cars transmission when you dont even know if you have gas or not to drive at all.

Let's take care of Dallas and the Giants and then we can sit back and watch the Giants game and cheer like hell for the Raiders if necessary. I believe that is the Saturday night, New Years Eve game. If the Skins can beat the Cowboys and Giants they will know if they have a shot at the division by the time they take the field in Philly.

Archived