Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Is Done

50GutCheck

Did you even see the HUGE contradiction you just made?...You find fault in "relying on factors out of your control (i.e. teams ahead of us in the WB chase)", but had NO stinkin' problem relying on "factors out of your control" (i.e. teams ahead of us in the division chase) when thinking about the NFC East.

Busted. :laugh:

Seriously, some of you guys need to stop worrying about other teams. Just hope we win out and hope that a 10-6 record is good enough to get into the playoffs. With a 7-2 Conf record (10-2 if we win out) and a 10-6 overall record, there is no way we get left out of the playoffs.

So worry about the Cowboys tomorrow, then the giants after that, and finally the Eagles after that. Until then...SHUTUP and root for the skins.

You are dead on. We have to worry about us and us only. **** THE GIANTS!!!!!!!!icon14.gif

:logo:

If the Redskins cannot win out to finish 10-6, they don't deserve to be in the playoffs... If they lose to Dallas don't bother trying to figure out how they can still get into the playoffs with a 9-7 or 8-8 record! They blew some easy games they should have won, if they didn't do that we would be talking about #1 seed. Winning out is the way to recover from those tough losses...

Go SKINS!!!!

:logo:

Guest ComebackKing

Oh ye of little faith. There are at least 3 redskins games left in the season. I will enjoy all of them fully. Wild Card spot is still anyones bet... We have alot of important tiebreakers!

Regardless of how we finish out, the season is over after the 16th game. The Giants made certain of that when they trashed the Chiefs crappy defense. The only chance we have now is to win out and hope that Norval's Faiders can somehow find a way to beat the Gints in week 17...what are the odds? Slim to none...bordering on none. Funny thing is, I thought the Gints would be the weak link in the East...so much for that theory!

Let me tell ya somethin about the Giants,If they make the playoffs,their not getting pass the first game.When the Giants find a team with a solid defense Eli wont be bailing them out.Yes hes going to be a great qb,but he ran out of gAS ABOUT 6 GAMES AGO.

Guest ComebackKing

Hey if the Redskins do fail tomorrow I will be glad to see the Giants go far. Wouldn't it be awesome to see Eli Vs Peyton in a superbowl? That would rock.

Guest ComebackKing

Yeah I don't understand how gloomish some people are. I never really expected to have a chance for the division anyway with how many games we lost. Wildcard is still a real chance though.

the giants suck on the road and they will have to fly across country to play a really good offense after a hard loss versus us. Plus the raiders might like playing spoiler. who knows. either way it really doesnt matter cause we'll get the wildcard.

I agree. Oakland is an intimidating place to play at. And the Raiders have the incentive to play spoiler in front of their fans and go out on a positive note after a disappointing season. I don't think that game is a guaranteed Giant win. And I'd love to hear Chris Berman say "and that's why they play da games!" on the post-game. :point2sky

Let me put everything into perspective for everyone; We won't win out (we can never do what's expected of us); The Giants WON'T lose its 2 remaining games (remember, we don't have that kind of luck); The Cowboys will throw a deep pass to the corner of the endzone with :30 seconds left in the game and us being up 27-21.

I'm not being negative. I'm just bracing myself for the inevitable. Same skins; different season.

Archived