Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Is Done

50GutCheck

Regardless of how we finish out, the season is over after the 16th game. The Giants made certain of that when they trashed the Chiefs crappy defense. The only chance we have now is to win out and hope that Norval's Faiders can somehow find a way to beat the Gints in week 17...what are the odds? Slim to none...bordering on none. Funny thing is, I thought the Gints would be the weak link in the East...so much for that theory!

Regardless of how we finish out, the season is over after the 16th game. The Giants made certain of that when they trashed the Chiefs crappy defense. The only chance we have now is to win out and hope that Norval's Faiders can somehow find a way to beat the Gints in week 17...what are the odds? Slim to none...bordering on none. Funny thing is, I thought the Gints would be the weak link in the East...so much for that theory!

You DO realize that in 1970 the NFL implemented this weird thing called the "Wild Card"

Dude, we are in perfect position...if we do win out, we WILL make the playoffs and then we will be riding a 5 game win streak.

I don't buy any of this "wildcard" nonsense! There are just too many hurdles that we would have to climb past and it just doesn't look good. I still think that the only team in the East getting into post-season action will be the division winner...and maybe Dallas if they run the table. Quite frankly, it was critical that the Gints lose tonight..................critical :(

Seriously, some of you guys need to stop worrying about other teams. Just hope we win out and hope that a 10-6 record is good enough to get into the playoffs. With a 7-2 Conf record (10-2 if we win out) and a 10-6 overall record, there is no way we get left out of the playoffs.

So worry about the Cowboys tomorrow, then the giants after that, and finally the Eagles after that. Until then...SHUTUP and root for the skins.

come on people

this is false excitment

we lost to Raiders at home

Cheifs

Bucs

three average to terrible teams in my opinion

Brunell stinks. He has tunnel vision

Just watch the games today. Every other team in the NFL besides us has a drop back and go downfeild offense. We have a sideways offense.

I will never understand why Gibbs had to stink with Brunell the past 2 yrs and this terrible passing game that puts no points on the board but if gibbs tries the same crap next yr starting Brunell and this same offense that expects to run the clock out with 10 mins

we need a change

I don't buy any of this "wildcard" nonsense! There are just too many hurdles that we would have to climb past and it just doesn't look good. I still think that the only team in the East getting into post-season action will be the division winner...and maybe Dallas if they run the table. Quite frankly, it was critical that the Gints lose tonight..................critical :(

so the skins should throw the game against the Cowboys then huh? we have nothing to play for; no wildcard, nothing :doh:

I guess this guy never heard of the wildcard.

Believe me pal, I've heard of the Wildcard...I've also heard of this thing called Reality! You should know by now that when you rely on factors that are out of your control (i.e. teams ahead of us in the WC chase) then you have no control..................not a good way to make it to the post season. A fan can be pragmatic as well...as an FYI.

Seriously, some of you guys need to stop worrying about other teams. Just hope we win out and hope that a 10-6 record is good enough to get into the playoffs. With a 7-2 Conf record (10-2 if we win out) and a 10-6 overall record, there is no way we get left out of the playoffs.

So worry about the Cowboys tomorrow, then the giants after that, and finally the Eagles after that. Until then...SHUTUP and root for the skins.

well said...i got final exams...i gotta be freaking out about those, not whether the Giants win or not.

GO SKINS :dallasuck

Archived