Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PEACE among Diehard Skins and GatorSkins

88Comrade2000

Okay, we got the griping about each other out of systems. Time for peace. We can get along. No need to change names. We understand each other positions and devotions, etc....

We are here because this is the Washington Redskins. They are currently being coached by the most successful coach in Florida history. Let's hope that Spurrier can become the most successful coach in Redskins history. I hope Spurrier's successor Zook can be more successful than Steve, except for the years when the Buckeyes are undefeated going into a bowl game.

Let's just pray Steve put forths the best players he can. That's all we can really ask.

I think the tension level has dropped immensely. Winning is conducive to being a happy fan and masks all ills. Now if we go thru a losing streak I fear it may come back. But let's not go there.

I truly appreciate there insight into the history and mindset of Spurrier. All of us have learned alot from them. And we will continue to be enlightened by there knowledge.

I respect there passion for the game since I am a first rate basket case during a game. I almost got kicked out of the hotel the other night screaming at the smoot penalty that led to the steelers first TD. I have a mental image of some of the gatorskins doing the same thing at different points in the game.

I wish we could have a extreme skins bash somewhere sometime during a game. Find a central location and invite all the members. Have a 20 dollar cover charge to pay for the party and all extra money going to the site. There would be no better way to get us all to bond then to watch a game together. Any thoughts??

And a side note. All in attendance must wear there extreme shirts.:laugh:

:cool: I would love to be a part of a gathering with you 'Skins in Jacksonville for your road game here. What better meeting place than the site of the World's Largest Outdoor ****tail party for a meeting of the world renowned traveling 'Skins and the Mighty Gators('Skins).

Hell, the last time the 'Skins came to Jax, there were almost more of you than JagFans, so let's get together on the St. John's River.:cheers:

Seems like Anthony is the only Gator who hasn't produced. And re-reading most the post that is the only guy Gator Fans really had doubts about. Gator Fans got whacked on here for their Chris Doering and DW predictions. Seems Like the Skins fans here were completely wrong on predicting talent levels of the Ex-Gators and who would make the team. Also Seems they have something to learn about SOS, his system and what players are best suited for his system.

That being said I think the Gators here deserve a little respect as they have been right a lot more than wrong and can offer a lot of insight on SOS and how the skins will play.

Greek, sounds like a great idea about a "extremeskins bash". As long as we have it in "Redskins country"(DC area) and it will be an away game, I am all for it.

I also like all the insight that the "gator boys" have brought to the board, as long as they know that this is a Redskins board FIRST. I like to know as much as possible about Spurrier and his "system", so keep posting all the info y'all have.

Archived