Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Antonio Brown

Thinking Skins

That was a great return last week for what was the game winning TD. Not bad for a guy who was cut after the season opener! :applause:

And hopefully he'll develope into a solid receiver. Perhaps with some creativity we can get him involved this week. :fingersx:

And hopefully he'll develope into a solid receiver. Perhaps with some creativity we can get him involved this week. :fingersx:

I think the best case scenario is a guy like Dante Hall, who's not a really good WR, but can be effective in the passing game, and is a dynamic return man.

Lord knows I'm dreaming here though, so lets just hope that he can get the return-man position down.

I was hoping to see an Antonio Brown/Santana Moss duo lined up for a punt return and perhaps a little trickery.............

Actually, I'd like to see Brown and Moss running a pattern that takes them down the two sidelines with Jacobs up the middle. That would cause some matchup problems and spread out the defense a bit. Of course the feasibility of this play depends on the ability of the targeted receiver to catch that ball.

Archived