Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thanks Dan!!!

bono44

Wrong again.

Rob Johnson was cut mid-season, not after the first game, though I admit that could have been a Vinny signing.

- Spurrier specifically wanted Canidate and even commented after the trade they they tried to trade for him the previous year (Spurrier's first year)

You said Snyder signs all the players, yet you say Spurrier only signs Gators, so I guess you accept that the coaches pick the players?

Plus you realize that Spurrier elected to keep Sultan McCullogh of USC over Robert Gillispie of Florida at RB.

...not picking on you bro, just trying to get the facts straight. :)

wrong i said after rob johnsons first game playing i think vs the cowboys

snyder is a clown. He has no more football iq then me and you. He never even played a sport in his life because he was a nerd. How can you run a team for 4 yrs? That is the only reason he hired Spurrier , because spurrier had no idea how the nfl worked so snyder and vinny would have all the control

snyder is a clown. He has no more football iq then me and you. He never even played a sport in his life because he was a nerd. How can you run a team for 4 yrs? That is the only reason he hired Spurrier , because spurrier had no idea how the nfl worked so snyder and vinny would have all the control

How can you run a team for 4 years? ....I don't understand what that means.

Snyder hired Spurrier because he was the hottest coach in college with a great resume. Good enough for 4 other teams to be interested too, but we got him. Everyone that thought he would do well in the NFL were just as wrong as we were about him. It happens.

As far as Snyder having all the control, well he does. He owns the team. Except he chooses (with the exception of 2000) to allow the coaches to pick the type of players they want. I don't see what's so wrong with that.

Geez, a shot at being better than .500 and you're "thanking" an owner who fires his employees for not clearing the elevator for him. "Mr. Snyder" is a class-less guy and a terrible owner. Any success this team will have is in spite of him, not because of him.

Want evidence? Read John Feinstein's new book: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0316009644/qid=1134834615/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-2547764-5531811?n=507846&s=books&v=glance

evidence isnt found in books where the author has an agenda,,let me guess your a fan of farenheit 911

Wow, clap for yourself, now here's a cookie and some candy, go suck you thumb at the corner...

PS. Einstein, you need to be a jock to own a franchise? :doh:

...other than the rash on your derrier, what have you ever owned in your life?

Geez, a shot at being better than .500 and you're "thanking" an owner who fires his employees for not clearing the elevator for him. "Mr. Snyder" is a class-less guy and a terrible owner. Any success this team will have is in spite of him, not because of him.

Want evidence? Read John Feinstein's new book: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0316009644/qid=1134834615/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-2547764-5531811?n=507846&s=books&v=glance

It must be true, I read it on the Internet...Barry Wilburn! :secret:

Everything you need to know about the Skins can be found in Feinstein book... :idea: :idea:

you win with ownership

just two names, Brunell, Arrington

68 mill, 43 mill

and then ask why we always have holes on the team. two guys who started the yr on the bench , and have been average at best when played make this much

stop the thanks Dan. I would rather have a owner who is cheap , but smart when a good free agent like a Freeney comes out and then signs him

If you want an owner that is cheap go root for the cardinals their owner is very cheap.

thank snyder for what? he has made it impossible for many people to go to games because his parking prices

when he came the team was 10-6 and had three first round picks, 2 second rounders and 2 third rounders all in one draft, the yr before they drafted Champ Bailey

he tore it down by firing coaches who have completly different styles from one another.

he made the team so bad that we are now just getting back to the level from when he bought the team

a team that is 10-6 with so many first rounds picks and second rounders with millions of dollars under the cap should have been to a couple bowls by now

people ask why the redskins have been bad for so long? we missed our turn when Snyder bought the team

Joe Gibbs is a great coach but he is bringing in new peices because of the crap the old coaches brought , and we are behind because of Snyder and only Snyder

do not say Snyder wants to win again. Who cares if you want and you do what it takes to win

The QBs Snyder has brought into start, Jeff George and Rob Johnson

running backs Trung Canidate

Receievers Taylor Jacobs and Coles

there are only two guys Snyder signed when he was GM and are still here. Samuels and Arrington. And Arrington is doing nothing

Suprise suprise, BrunellSuperbowl pissing and moaning AGAIN

Is it being "negative" to point out the obvious? Danny Snyder has been an unmitigated disaster as an owner. Yes, he has turned the team into his own personal ATM machine, but the results on the field have been pathetic.

Here's hoping that all changes now that Joe Gibbs is calling the shots. Do any of you Snyder-lovers see the irony here? Snyder stops meddling = Gibbs makes the Skins competitive?

Actually it was his meddling in 1999 that i believe helped Norv turner to get to the playoffs what was it like 3 times he actually yelled at him? once was after the cowboys beat us for the second time that year.

Archived