Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Redskins are Done"

diesel22

Stop listening to those chumps and believe in the team..

Easy, partner. You obviously didn't read my "character" post last week.......

No one has more faith in this team than yours truly....I just like to point it out when the "experts" say we're gonna get embarrassed.

:dallasuck :wewantd:

These were the exact word of Jason Sehorn and Tim Brown (on the Fox NFL preview show). They said we are a tired, beaten up team and our season is over -- no chance of beating the Cowboys....

Jason is still mad about Gary Clark frying him in his own stadium, he's like Roy Williams, a washed up want to be who can only horse collar to get someone down. Seahorn sucks, Williams sucks and Dallas is toast again.

How did Jason Sehorn ever get an "analyst" job' date=' I thought they saved those for "good" players, I wouldn't even have him tabbed as average.[/quote'] Sehorn was good till he blew out his knee. He was never the same every down player after that, but he could still show flashes of his old self in some games. Like when he shut down Randy Moss in the NFC championship game or that crazy driving INT vs the Eagles.

How did Jason Sehorn ever get an "analyst" job' date=' I thought they saved those for "good" players, I wouldn't even have him tabbed as average.[/quote']

How did MOST of today's analysts get their jobs? I promise you I could do better than 75% of the people I watch everyday -- they just don't think anyone wants to watch us because we aren't "known"....

These were the exact word of Jason Sehorn and Tim Brown (on the Fox NFL preview show). They said we are a tired, beaten up team and our season is over -- no chance of beating the Cowboys....

Yea..we're beaten up like the the 1986 team that went into Chicago and defeted the Super Bowl Champion Bears.....hehehe.... :)

:logo:

Easy, partner. You obviously didn't read my "character" post last week.......

No one has more faith in this team than yours truly....I just like to point it out when the "experts" say we're gonna get embarrassed.

:dallasuck :wewantd:

exactly, unless people know what they said, you can't make them eat crow.

"Misery loves company"

They are expressing themselves how they feel on the inside. Someone once told me "If your feeling blue and sad on the inside then, everything around you is blue and sad!"

They say the Redskins are done... Need I say more? Oh yeah, who do they play for again... :laugh:

after sitt'n at the bar,,, and listening to this dude ....who had Emit on his softball team .......back in the day.......(and seams to know his sh*t).......Just makes me feel this game....every one remember we're the good guys!......Dallas will go down, and we will write a new chapter in this long time NFC east history book!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived