Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I couldnt believe my eyes!

krsone

I was leaving work today , guess what i saw? a cowboys fan with cowboy's banners hanging out of his car. everybody on the sidewalk including me were booing the **** out of that guy.

then i realized it is on. this is one of the biggest and meaningful game we will have in a long time.

I was leaving work today , guess what i saw? a cowboys fan with cowboy's banners hanging out of his car. everybody on the sidewalk including me were booing the **** out of that guy.

then i realized it is on. this is one of the biggest and meaningful game we will have in a long time.

That rules! Nice Post!

John Thompson was hanging up on Cowboy fan today like he always does! That rules. I want this win! All my folks gonna watch the game w/ me...

I feel it!

i would have snatched it from his car, went back into my job's bathroom, then taken a dump, whiped my arse with it and gracefully placed it right where i found it.

I wouldve man but he was stopped at a red light when i saw the car. then he left once it turned green.

:dallasuck I saw a Cherokee with a Dallas Cowboys star on the rear of the car and I flipped the guy off as I drove by. I believe this was natural instinct because the guy didn't cut me off or anything, but I saw the magnet and Flipped him off. I didn't feel bad either. Go Skins!!

:dallasuck I saw a Cherokee with a Dallas Cowboys star on the rear of the car and I flipped the guy off as I drove by. I believe this was natural instinct because the guy didn't cut me off or anything, but I saw the magnet and Flipped him off. I didn't feel bad either. Go Skins!!

:notworthy :applause: This may be one of the best things I've ever read. Congratulations!

Archived