Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If we lose

Skins4Life28

If we lose, I hope we lose to the Giants as well. Because if Dallas beats us, and we beat the Giants, we're basically handing the division title to the Cowboys.

Screw that.

Screw losing - period!

We beat the girls, then, to help us out, we beat the giants

Why don't we wait untill we actually lose before we start coming up with contingency plans? Untill then, Go Redskins! Super Bowl XL here we come!

If it happensm then write a post telling us why you're going to cheer for the Giants, then we'll tell you why you're an idiot. This is so premptive that we can't even call you stupid, we're just in shock that anyones talking about what we'll do if we lose.

What is with all this negativity?? Are we not hardcore Redskins fans?!? This team is the greatest team and we are the greatest fans in the NFL. When everyone else is riding the "popular team" band wagon(Colts, Patriots, ect.) I am proud to inform them that regardless of what their record is, I am still and always will be a Redskins fan. My 11yr old son takes a ration of crap at school but he does not back down, he holds his head high. Lets all do the same and show these other fans what team loyalty is all about. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!

Archived