Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas will prevail

ILUVDANSNYDER

Ths skins have lost 14 of the last 16, and we all know they should have lost the last time at Dallas. I really think the skins have a monkey on their back when it comes to losing to Dallas. They usually find a way to lose-and with ancient Joe Gibbs continuously playing not to lose rather than to win, I'm sure Washington's slim to none playoff aspirations will be exstinguished this weekend, and I can't wait. I predict the Skins don't win another game.

Go Cowboys!:D

Ths skins have lost 14 of the last 16, and we all know they should have lost the last time at Dallas. I really think the skins have a monkey on their back when it comes to losing to Dallas. They usually find a way to lose-and with ancient Joe Gibbs continuously playing not to lose rather than to win, I'm sure Washington's slim to none playoff aspirations will be exstinguished this weekend, and I can't wait. I predict the Skins don't win another game.

Groan....another feeble attempt for a Cowboy fan to say that the last game should not have been a victory by Washington. Of course, lets don't count the times the Cowboys won in the last moment against the Redskins. But he would say that was just great skill by the Cowboys. Please, try to attempt a better dialogue in this regard. Why do you think the Redskins will lose, what offensive scheme by Dallas will it take to win the game. This "my team is better than your team" is just the IQ level I would expect from a Dallas fan.

:helmet: :logo:

Ths skins have lost 14 of the last 16, and we all know they should have lost the last time at Dallas.

Didn't Dallas win a game last year on last second heroics? That's what I thought....But I guess they DESERVED to win that game, right? Hypocrisy is such a novel trait to possess.

The last 8 games between dallas and washington have been decided by 3 points come on any team could have won those games. A win is a win in this league and oh yeah how many bad calls do the redskins get every year 100 i think so even gibbs thinks the refs are out to get the redskins. Cowboys are pretty good but if they do make the playoffs they will play on the road and get embarressed again in the first round.

Talkie, Talkie, Talkie. No more talkie.

I have no problem with trolls that have pride for their team, but bring SOMETHING to the table. All you can say is the same incessant drone, "14 of 16, ancient Joe Gibbs, etc."

You're an idiot plain and simple. What is your basis of your prediction of the Skins losing out?

I can tell you why I think the Cowboys are going to lose 2-3.

1)FEDEX is different this year, WAY DIFFERENT! It will be EXTREMELY tough for Dallas to pull this one out.

2)Carolina is no slouch, quite possibly the #2 seed in the NFC.

3)Dallas will be playing for pride at this point and SHOULD beat the Rams.

I'm tired of this ancient Joe Gibbs stuff.

They're less than a year apart in age. I say ultimately Joe outlasts Duane.

Duane Charles "Bill" Parcells (born August 22, 1941 in Englewood, New Jersey)

Joe Jackson Gibbs (born November 25, 1940 in Mocksville, North Carolina)

:dallasuck

ok the skins should have lost the last 1 but dallas should have lost the 2 before that so whats your point?:dallasuck

Yeah, and Parcells is a real teenie-bopper, huh? Parcells is old enough to fart dust too, so what's-u-talkin'-'bout-Lewis? Gibbs is a class act that could always champion NASCAR or anything else he wants to try. If Parcells didn't have football, he'd probably retire to the locker room and off-himself.

As for playing not to lose, we already had enough of the Spurrier's ball coachin' style, thanks. You're the type to complain if hung with a gold rope ... or whine "what if" about "ancient history". NFL gave the 'skins a "W" for the last Dallas game, so get-over-it, looooooozer. ;-) :dallasuck

In the part of New Mexico where I live Texas is due south. Guess which way the "prevailing" wind blows. Yup, it blows south cause that sucking wind blows through their crappy state straight into the top of that latrine they call a stadium. Mondays posts are going to be a joy to read. HAIL!

And finally in the immortal words of Mills Lane "LET'S GET IT ON!"

:dallasuck

Please Poke fan...

Gibbs got the monkey off our collective back by ripping your guts out in Week 2. Unconfirmed reports state that he's had to hire an extra person to field the calls from PETA after the beating said monkey received.

14-13. Dallas sucks.

And in the immortal words of Mick Foley: "Have a nice day!" :)

Archived