Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PIERCE done for the season...

NewAgeSkins

We were meant to get into the playoffs this season....cowboys game, pierce out, antonio brown kickoff return, crowd so loud takes bears out of field goal range, seattle miss field goal in overtime....and the Giants will lose the KC game becuase of this injury by the way..

Man, you just might be right. We can't do anything the easy way can we?

I feel bad for the guy.

He played well here, but he worked for it. He did his time on special teams, and when our starting MLB went down, he stepped up big time. I can't blame him for taking a better offer. He was an undrafted free agent. He served his time and now he wants to get payed.

Still . . . :gaintsuck

Oh and by the way, even if he's out, he can still coach from the sidelines.

My question is, were we even trying to resign this guy DURING the season?:doh: Like the Browns did with Andra Davis(The Browns antonio pierce)

I thought we did offer him a contract, but he took the gints offer. If I remember the gints offer wasnt that much more than what we offered. I could be wrong about that though

i hope pierce is hurt for the next 5 seasons. cmon people! yeah he was good for us but he plays for the GIANTS. do you all realize this? I don't care how good he was or if he got screwed by us or what.....HE PLAYS FOR THE GIANTS. I hope his legs fall off.

Its one thing to call the package, its yet another to call audibles on the field as the offense sets up, motions, etc.

Not to mention gain the attention and respect of your fellow defensive players during the game, commanding them into position mere seconds before the ball is hiked, making sure everyone is listening to you and following your lead, etc. Remember the story of how Pierce had to yell at Sean Taylor to get over to the huddle cuz he didn't want to??...And how at first, the defensive linemen weren't following what Pierce was directing them to do...There are things that you can only do while on the field, and it's a positive for the Skins that Pierce won't be that person when they play. Maybe not a huge positive, but a positive nonetheless.

i hope pierce is hurt for the next 5 seasons. cmon people! yeah he was good for us but he plays for the GIANTS. do you all realize this? I don't care how good he was or if he got screwed by us or what.....HE PLAYS FOR THE GIANTS. I hope his legs fall off.

Not cool. Have you ever had a sports injury? I have. Not cool.

I don't like everything about the way AP handled leaving the Skins, and I certainly despise the Giants, but I wish him well except when he's playing us.

Archived