Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official WASHINGTON REDSKINS vs. cowboys Prediction Thread

Skins24

Sean Taylor = Mini Roy, as a Boys fan im askin you to stop making a got damn fool out of yourself. I mean it makes all us Boys fans look bad, by you getting your ass PWNED!!!

Just post knowledgably. There are smart boys fans out there..........hell there is a load off em, so just quit postin your garbage, and quit makin us all look like D-A's!!!!

ANYWAY................

Here is my prediction

COWBOYS: 24

Fore-skins: 21

WSH gets down early 21-7. Scores in the 4th to make it 21-14, DAL hits FG on a time consuming drive to seal the game. Late WSH score doesnt matter, thus resulting in a Cowboys victory.

980 guys:

Larry Weissman: Boys 17 Skins 16 on late pass from Bledsoe to Glenn

Steve Czaban: Skins 24 Boys 21 on Hall FG in OT

Andy Pollin: Boys 13 Skins 10, late Brunell fuble leads to Dallas FG

As for me, my head is telling me the Cowboys beat us. Perhaps its the losing streak to Dallas that has done this to me, as I predicted the Boys would sweep us this year. But the Skins proved me wrong by pulling out a game in Big D early in the season (albeit one that Dallas controlled, but hey, I didn't tell Parcells to play it safe and be content with 13 points when he could've gone for 17) and by beating the Eagles in a pivotal mid-season game (albeit without TO, but hey, I didn't order Reid to suspend him). I said those games were ones the Skins had to win to get over the hump. My head still says Cowboys, but my heart and the majority of the 92,000 maniacs who will be at FedEx Sunday say otherwise.

Redskins 20, Cowboys 13.

If the skynyrds are still in it by halftime I'll be surprised. Now, if you manage to bring your best game (not likely), you could possibly hang in there until you blow yet another one at the end, like you usually do.

But you've been playing like crud lately.

Play on Sunday like you've done over the past 6-7 weeks, and it will be an unprecedented slaughter.

Cowboys -- 38

Skinbags -- 10

Or something like that.

And don't forget we have Mark Barrow. You see, we were smrat enough to sign him when he was HEALTHY. (pssst~ the secret is, if you sign them when they're healthy, they can actually PLAY for you ;-)

Barrow will give us the low down on your defense like Pierce did for the Giants. That's yet another edge that will make this a real cake walk.

Just put up the white flag already before you soil it.

If the skynyrds are still in it by halftime I'll be surprised. Now, if you manage to bring your best game (not likely), you could possibly hang in there until you blow yet another one at the end, like you usually do.

But you've been playing like crud lately.

Play on Sunday like you've done over the past 6-7 weeks, and it will be an unprecedented slaughter.

Cowboys -- 38

Skinbags -- 10

Or something like that.

And don't forget we have Mark Barrow. You see, we were smrat enough to sign him when he was HEALTHY. (pssst~ the secret is, if you sign them when they're healthy, they can actually PLAY for you ;-)

Barrow will give us the low down on your defense like Pierce did for the Giants. That's yet another edge that will make this a real cake walk.

Just put up the white flag already before you soil it.

Edit your post man, we have MICHAEL BARROW

Come on man, Boys fans KNOW THIS!!!!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!

Edit your post man, we have MICHAEL BARROW

Come on man, Boys fans KNOW THIS!!!!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!

Not really. It was more of a jibe at the skynryds. Barrow (whatever his first name is) has been a major thorn in their side for the plain fact that he's been nothing but a cap hit, with ziltch to show for it. He won't be much of a factor on Sunday, except I'm sure it will tick off the Danny like no other to see this guy he paid millions, and never played a down for him now playing for his hated enemy.

What I mean is, BRAWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAFKDFADDJFJF;J!!!!!!!!!

I think given our offense reverting back to it's pathetic self; we aren't going to win this game. Injuries, Coaching, Brunnell, O-line are certainly factors.

This is crunch time and I think the Boys- who will have some motivation also will come out on top at the end!

Boys 20- Boys get Late TD to win the game. :( :cry:

Skins 15- no TD's just 5 field goals.

Sorry but I just think we have a letdown. It's close with us having a 15-13 lead but in the final 2 minutes, Dallas gets a td to win 20-15.

How did mini Roy do? You effing piece of garbage. I hope u sucked up all 35 points. Suck it up and like it. Looks like Mini roy outshined big roy? U piece of trash i hope u recorded the game and rewatch it tonight. Roy burnt twice in week 2 and Taylor burnt twice in the last 3 games. For a dope who proclaims ones greatness u would think he never got burnt. Was Roy available for coverage on santanas bomb?

Suck off the 35 -7 loss. bandwagon punk.

Archived