Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official WASHINGTON REDSKINS vs. cowboys Prediction Thread

Skins24

This is it!! In just over two days, we will be at war!

The war plans are being drawn as we speak

Over 90,000 people are preparing themselves for battle

Who will be the victor!?

SKINS -23

girls - 20

OT

As expected this game will be decided by 7 points or less. In OT Portis will have a huge run to set up the game winning TD.

Carlos Rogers will get his third INT of the season

Sean Taylor has a huge game

The crowd will be a huge factor, especially late in the game

Dallas...........0...3...7...0...10

Washington...3...7...7...14..31

Brunell 15-20 200 yards 1TD

Portis 25carries 150 yards 1 TD

Moss 8 catches 100 yards 1 TD

Antonio Brown 3 kickoff returns 160 yards 1TD

Defense 4 sacks 2 ints 2 fum rec 1 TD (Sean Taylor)

I wish but the fact that the last 9 out of 10 games between us have been decided by 7 pts or less, scares me. :cool:

for all of you Skins fans actually picking us to lose and using the rams/cardinals game to bolster your claim. JG and co have planned for dallass week. they certainly didnt utilize plays last week to beat the cards that they will use on sunday.

plus we have been in every game this year save one. and we had a couple straight stolen from us. JG teams are based around execution/simplicity if we execute well we win.

we WILL beat the cowpukes -

21 us

10 jerkweeds

mini Roy!!!

Thats hillarious. considering ST is bigger, taller and stronger than Roy im not sure if it makes sense.

Doesnt Roy get that label for getting burnt? Santana may have something to do with that. Just saying. Roy's a great player but he has gotten burnt a few times before...lets not pull the wool over our eyes.

What's with the personal attacks on this site?

Are you really 34 years old?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You dudes are characters.

are you going to add something to the thread or just keep up with your foolishness? how in the world do you come off calling ST a mini-roy, and just what the hell does that mean?

mini Roy!!!

Thats hillarious. considering ST is bigger, taller and stronger than Roy im not sure if it makes sense.

Doesnt Roy get that label for getting burnt? Santana may have something to do with that. Just saying. Roy's a great player but he has gotten burnt a few times before...lets not pull the wool over our eyes.

So I guess Mini Roy didn't get burnt in the SAME game on a flea flicker?

Or how about when he got burnt by Patrick Crayton last year and lost the game for ya'll?

I just wanted to make sure dude is 34 throwing out personal attacks over the internet. Like it makes him feel better or something.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Archived