Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This Is Bullsh!t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Larry Brown #43

Check out the site now: Eagles link Someone calling himself McNabbRULEZ (I believe a member of Extremeskins) dropped a bomb on the site, then I went on as "Sean Dawkins" and gave them a surprise too. I'm tempted to go up to Philly this year to root for my Skins at that rotten stadium they call the Vet. :box:

i am McNabbRULEZ... but, i didn't type on that thread... lol... someone else used my name also and let 'em have it... that's fine with me... phuck philly!!!!

Face it guys, you root for a team that is located in the most mobile city in the country. People from all over live in and around DC and there is no way that you are going to keep opposing fans out.

I agree that it is pathetic watching a home game and hearing tons of people rooting for the away team. And its pathetic that no away fans are intimidated in the slightest by your fans. And its pathetic that in a town where the two top atheletes in their sports play (Jordan and Jagr) that the 8-8 Redskins and their college coach get all of the press. But hey, when your team is the Redskins you gotta get used to these sorts of things.

Oh yeah, and ThiTo48 is a putz.

:pint:

The Eagle invasion of FexEx is coming!

Happed every year that place has been open.

The Eagles come down and take over the field!

The Eagle fans come down and take over the stands!

And from what I've heard up here, it won't be any different this year....

See ya'll Sept. 16 in the Green Lot!!!

Originally posted by Larry Brown #43

I've been to Philly and I wouldn't live there for a million dollars.

Seems a little off topic, but ok. I wasn't suggesting that living in DC is bad, I'm just saying that in such a 'melting pot' type area you're going to have 'opposing' fans at your sporting events. That's not a bad thing at all. In fact, as a loyal Redskins hater, I love the fact that there are so many non-home-town fans in DC. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I love the fact that there are so many non-home-town fans in DC.
Call this off-topic if you want, but the reason there are so many transplants from other places in D.C. is because everyone wants to get out of the sh!tholes that they live in and come to a real city. Perfect example: I have a friend from Cleveland who now lives here in D.C. Someone once asked him, "Oh, don't you hate the traffic in D.C.?" He answered, "The fact that there's traffic here means there are places to go."

Now, despite the many transplants here that root for other teams and tarnish our beautiful city, the real Redskin fans are some of the best football fans in the country. There is a waiting list for season tickets (of which I am a member) 10 miles long. Maybe some of the rich corporate types who currently own tickets disrepect their own team and stadium by selling their seats to the enemy, but there are hundreds of thousands of us who would kill to have their seats so we could make the stadium a little less hospitable for the nasty Eagle, Cowboy and Giant fans that (unsuccessfully) try to take the place over.

Well good, I'm glad that you would love to get season tickets, that means that you are a loyal fan to your team. I have no problem with that.

But lets be serious, the reason there are so many people in DC is because there are thousands upon thousands of military/government jobs here. DC is a hot, humid, stinking swamp. And while I agree that it has GOT to be better than Cleveland, you're basically comparing DC to the least enjoyable major city this side of the Mississippi River. People don't move here because they want to get out of their 'sh!tholes' they move here because this is where the jobs are. If they wanted to get out of their towns so badly why would they continue to root for their hometown teams at FedEx?

Point: You'll never get rid of visiting fans, or even significantly reduce them. And as long as people migrate here there will always be a significant anti-Redskins sentiment in the area... and that is something that most cities don't have to deal with.

Originally posted by StinkNugget

Face it guys, you root for a team that is located in the most mobile city in the country. People from all over live in and around DC and there is no way that you are going to keep opposing fans out.

I agree that it is pathetic watching a home game and hearing tons of people rooting for the away team. And its pathetic that no away fans are intimidated in the slightest by your fans. And its pathetic that in a town where the two top atheletes in their sports play (Jordan and Jagr) that the 8-8 Redskins and their college coach get all of the press. But hey, when your team is the Redskins you gotta get used to these sorts of things.

Oh yeah, and ThiTo48 is a putz.

haha glad to see one of u "we-try-but-can-never-win-a-superbowl" fans finally got the balls to come to a REAL message board...

the Redskins are so popular because we are the hottest team in the NFL... richest team, biggest stadium, great city, and a passion for winning... no other team can top us...

instead of complaining about u pathetic fans coming to our stadium, i should say thank u for buying our beer, buying our food, and most of all, buying our tickets - it only helps our revenue more... and when we kick your a$$ out of town on the 16th, it will be a lot more fun to let u hear it in person...

ooooo and i can't wait... :laugh:

Originally posted by THiTo48

instead of complaining about u pathetic fans coming to our stadium, i should say thank u

Only a Skins fan would thank an opposing fan for coming to their stadium to root for the opposing team.

I wouldn't brag too much about being the richest team, Snyder hasn't exactly proven that money can buy a Super Bowl... or a division title... or a playoff appearance... or a winning season...

Only a Skins fan would thank an opposing fan for coming to their stadium to root for the opposing team.

I wouldn't brag too much about being the richest team, Snyder hasn't exactly proven that money can buy a Super Bowl... or a division title... or a playoff appearance... or a winning season...

i like how u 'doctored' my quote... try reading the whole sentence... but really it's no problem... i understand it's hard for u Philly fans to accept how much your team is OVERRATED... the city is trash, your stadium is trash, and your team is trash... your reign on top of the NFC East has reached it's end... it's time for the Skins to take back what's rightfully ours... we let u 'borrow' that spot for long enough... September 16th will be here soon enough and all will be proven...

Originally posted by THiTo48

it's time for the Skins to take back what's rightfully ours... we let u 'borrow' that spot for long enough... September 16th will be here soon enough and all will be proven...

You already said this today on the eagles MB... running out of material?

Man, I can't wait for the 16th.

Sh!tNugget,

You already have 9 posts here today so you obviously have some strange obsession with the Skins...but I guess that's between you and your therapist.

Anyway, when calling D.C. a stinking swamp of a city, I seriously hope you are not comparing it to Philly. I've been to that toilet bowl enough to know exactly why they call it FILTHadelphia. Not to mention the Philly fans are simply the most disgusting people I've ever come across.

And regarding this quote from you:

If they wanted to get out of their towns so badly why would they continue to root for their hometown teams at FedEx?
They root for their hometown teams because that's what they grew up doing, but ask most of them and they'll tell you that they wouldn't move back home for all the tea in China.

You already said this today on the eagles MB... running out of material?

Man, I can't wait for the 16th.

exactly, i said it on the EAGLES MB, not here... can't hurt to repeat the truth to u pricks... besides, i changed the words around a little to make it sound different... and BTW, THiTo48 never runs out of material... :laugh:

Hey StinkArse,

#54.....LOL.......LOL......LOL.

9/16 @ 9:00pm.

Originally posted by SkinsLegacy44

Hey StinkArse,

#54.....LOL.......LOL......LOL.

9/16 @ 9:00pm.

wow, good one.

you sure got me there.

from what i've read ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD, Trotter has been out of position on nearly every play in the preseason... but I'm sure he'll take you guys to the promised land, once he's done filling his pool with all the cash your brilliant owner gave to him. He's a money driven whiner and he doesn't care about winning. That's why he's a Redskin now.

wow, good one.

you sure got me there.

from what i've read ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD, Trotter has been out of position on nearly every play in the preseason... but I'm sure he'll take you guys to the promised land, once he's done filling his pool with all the cash your brilliant owner gave to him. He's a money driven whiner and he doesn't care about winning. That's why he's a Redskin now.

that's classic... i love how Filthy fans always criticize the players that leave... a year ago, u were stuck on his dick... now, that he left your trash of a city, u turn on him... how amusing...

Archived