Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone know of a good skins bar in south florida?

mbm

There's a place up in West Palm Beach, unfortunately I forgot the name. Personally, I found the best place to watch games the Bru's Room in either Margate or Deerfield Beach.

The Margate Bru's is in the Peppertree Plaza on the South/West corner of Sample Road and 441. The Deerfield Bru's is on Hillsboro and A1A. Easiest way to get there is to take Hillsboro Blvd East all the way to the beach. Make a left on A1A and Bru's is on the left hand side just before A1A makes a bend.

The Deerfield Bru's has the added benefit of being right at the beach and you can either sit outside or inside.

Yeah, Palm beach ale house is where its at. West Palm beach, i think its the palm beach lakes blvd exit. i went for the giants game cause our power was out due to the hurricane, there was like 50-75 skins fans. prob fits about 200 total, get there early to get a seat in the skins section, or you can call to reserve a table

Yeah, Palm beach ale house is where its at. West Palm beach, i think its the palm beach lakes blvd exit. i went for the giants game cause our power was out due to the hurricane, there was like 50-75 skins fans. prob fits about 200 total, get there early to get a seat in the skins section, or you can call to reserve a table

Carful with this place, I lived in WEst Palm for four years, and went to several games their, Cowboys also run amuck at this joint ... but overall the skins fans come out in big numbers, HTTR is sung after every TD, there is a good amount of memorbila around, so you could do worse ...

Archived