Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone else think Colts will go down this week?

natem985

I can't wait for Skins vs Boys

That being said, the whole media is on the Colts, for good reason, they're undefeated 13-0. Alot of people (Salisbury steak included) pick them to go undefeated. My gut tells me they'll lose though, at home to the Chargers. The Chargers are in playoff mode, coming off a devastating home loss to in Gus we Trust and the Dolphins, and they'll be fired up. Their offense can hang with Indy's and their Defense is #1 against the rush (therefore limiting All-Pro Edge). Colts may rest defensive starters also. Remember they hung with the Colts last year until Manning's late TD pass (the record breaker) late in the game

Colts play Seahawks next week but that game may be meaningless for Seattle if they clinch homefield; thus they'll rest starters as well.

I'm putting it out there, Chargers over Colts, '72 Dolphins Bust out the Champagne. Whose with me??? If the Colts win this one though, I say they go undefeated.

I want to see Indy go undefeated just so that pompous bunch of ****s (aka the '72 Dolphins) go down. They seem to take pleasure in keeping their record, then try to downplay another team whenever it gets close. It's as if they have a bottle of Moet ready for the chance Indy loses a game.

Should be a big test for the Colts. As the originator of the thread alluded to, Corey Simon may not play for Indy, which might help out LT. But I think the Colts are on a serious mission, and will win this game.

I guess there's a chance that Seattle can clinch homefield advantage this week. Even if they do, would not Holmgren jump at the opportunity to knock off an undefeated them. However, again, if Indy beats SD, I see them rolling in Seattle.

Well, count me in the minority. I don't think San Diego is as good as most people think, and I think their record shows it. Some people say they'll be the best team not to make the playoffs -- that makes about as much sense as the Redskins being the worst 4-0 team ever, when people were saying that.

The bottom line is that San Diego put themselves in the situation they're in by not closing out games. They didn't do what it took to win those games. And until they prove me wrong by bringing their A-game for a full 60 minutes, I will continue to think they are not as good as others think they are. Which means I think they'll lose in Indy.

But I think they'll get beat in Seattle. Keep in mind, the game will be even more "meaningless" for the Colts than for the Seahawks. So any speculation that Seattle will rest players could just as legitimately be applied to Indy. The Colts might be playing for a perfect season, whereas the Seahawks will be playing for respect on a national stage. Their motivation won't be to topple a perfect record, their motivation will be to win, to beat a good team, to give the fans a perfect season at home, and to show the people who say "but we don't know yet how good the Seahawks really are" how good the Seahawks really are.

Homgren has only pulled starters after a game is in hand -- I don't see him pulling starters or starting backups for this game, especially if he wants the homefield crowd in it.

Archived