Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Dream Season...

FunBunch7

This screnario IS possible and would be awesome if it happened.

NFC Playoff Seeds:

1. Seattle

2. Chicago

3. Carolina

4. Washington

5. Tampa Bay

6. New York

AFC Playoff Seeds

1. Indianapolis

2. Cincinatti

3. Denver

4. New England

5. Jacksonville

6. Kansas City

1st round match ups:

NFC...Washington defeats Tampa Bay...New York defeats Carolina

AFC...Kansas City defeats Denver...New England defeays Jacksonville

2nd round match ups:

NFC...Washington defeats Chicago...New York defeats Seattle

AFC...Indianapolis defeats Kansas City...New England defeats Cinciy

NFC Championship:

New York Giants @ Washington Redskins

AFC Championship:

New England Patriots @ Indianapolis Colts

Okay, so this might be a bit far fetched, but it's what I fantasize about.

Why is it farfetched. THe funny thing is, the most farfetched thing about it is actually making hte playoffs. Once we do that, in your scenario we play two teams we have beaten(yes we beat the bucs). ANd believe me guys, if we made it to NFC champ game, Gibbs would outcoach Coughlin any day. Only thing is, we would get out butts whooped by the colts if we made it

Why is it farfetched. THe funny thing is, the most farfetched thing about it is actually making hte playoffs. Once we do that, in your scenario we play two teams we have beaten(yes we beat the bucs). ANd believe me guys, if we made it to NFC champ game, Gibbs would outcoach Coughlin any day. Only thing is, we would get out butts whooped by the colts if we made it

I'll take that :laugh:

I can't really see ANY team in the NFC having a chance against the Colts...the only hope for the NFC is if they somehow get bounced out...but its doubftul. They're pretty much owning everyone.

I don't really see one team that matches up against the Colts...ESPECIALLY not New York with their secondary problems...Peyton would throw for 500 yards and 5 TDs...

Yeah, I will NOT take getting beat by the Colts of all teams in the Super Bowl

I could care less if they are dominant or this or that. When its a championship game, you show up

We are not in this to win NFC Championships. And believe me, having lost championship games before, it hurts real real bad, the "at least we got there" doesn't really help much

Yeah, I will NOT take getting beat by the Colts of all teams in the Super Bowl

I could care less if they are dominant or this or that. When its a championship game, you show up

We are not in this to win NFC Championships. And believe me, having lost championship games before, it hurts real real bad, the "at least we got there" doesn't really help much

Amen brother. We get there, we need to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we make it to the playoffs, I'd rather lose in the second round than to lose in the NFC Champ game or the SB.

Call me crazy, but I wouldn't want to lose another NFC Champ game to a Divisions rival (as this scenario sets up) or add a SB loss to our record. I'd rather be solid, and go out in the second round, and buld on that next year, when we win the SB.

I would love to see that scenario.

Remember, "On any given Sunday".

We, the 'Skins are the team that lost to Miami in the super bowl to keep their record perfect. I would like to obliterate (strong wording) that record and have a chance to defeat another undefeated team (Indy) and take the SB.

That's karma, mojo and the best of the rest for a 'Skins fan

IF the 'Skins make it to the playoffs, anything can happen. We could even scratch, crawl our way into the SB. Once there, as I said, anything can happen.

Remember Carolina fought their way in from nowhere. Whoever heard of

Jake Delhomme(sp)? That was Carolinas's magical year. We are due one also.

There is a lot of talent on our squad.

If we beat the boyz Sunday, I like our chances to win out. :cheers:

If we can hang in and get our injured players 'uninjured', make it to the playoffs, anything is possible. ;)

Feels good, huh? :dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Isn't that exactly what Joe Theismann predicted last August? I believe so.

Archived