Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How would you like, Randy Moss in a Skins jersey?

Bleeding Burgundy

this is just for fun of coarse. although http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5170270

He has been very quiet in Oakland, both in his performance, and his mouth. Signs that he may have just matured enough. Imagine though, both Mosses on one team. Randy seems to be the kind of WR this team needs, he's got LONG arms, and he's got the size (6'4, 215 lbs). Now this is probably something that could never happen, what with the salary cap. As they always say, if you can't beat em, join em (Sean Taylor).

I ususally hate the "cancer" type guys, but honestly, for the right price and a 1 or 2 year deal, it wouldn't be that bad of an option. I think the group of guys on this team could handle his ego. Worst case scenario is that we have to end up releasing him. There's no chance we'd end up with a Philly type situation. Moss is an ego-maniac, and the crap he pulled walking off the field last year was pathetic. However, a TO he is not.

I ususally hate the "cancer" type guys, but honestly, for the right price and a 1 or 2 year deal, it wouldn't be that bad of an option. I think the group of guys on this team could handle his ego. Worst case scenario is that we have to end up releasing him. There's no chance we'd end up with a Philly type situation. Moss is an ego-maniac, and the crap he pulled walking off the field last year was pathetic. However, a TO he is not.
i wouldnt really consider moss a cancer because he hasnt really torn apart a whole team like TO has

I'd rather have TO.

At least he works hard and doesn't get into any LEGAL trouble.

Same here... I think you offer him a one year, incentive laden contract and tell him sink... or swim. I honestly think that the next team that signs him will hit pay dirt because he'll finally figure it out. He'll have to go to a team with strong leadership and there's no better place than here for that.

No way-no how- not a chance-what are you smoking?-you got to be kidding?-you're joking, right?-thats a good one-no sh*t?-you're pulling my leg. Should I continue tell you how I feel about Loss, uh-Moss coming to our Nation's Capital.

Hail Redskins! Hail Yes!

Archived