Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Injuries - Probable But Not Practicing (Merged)

skinsfan23

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/14/AR2005121402169.html

The Washington Redskins were without their top three cornerbacks and a handful of regulars for yesterday's practice, but listed all injured players as probable for Sunday's game against Dallas. Given the importance of the last three regular season games, it is not uncommon for clubs to be optimistic with their injury reports, and several players who did not practice were not listed at all.

Cornerbacks Shawn Springs (groin), Carlos Rogers (biceps) and Walt Harris (calf) are of particular concern given the position they play, the lack of depth there and the strong arm of Cowboys quarterback Drew Bledsoe. "Their quarterback is a veteran guy who's been around and knows where to go with the ball and all of those things," Coach Joe Gibbs said. "So you don't like it."

So most of our injured players if not all are probable, but if you heard Rodgers, Springs, Harris, Lavar, Wynn are not practicing today and maybe mroe if I missed some.

They said Wynn needed a rest or whatever. They obviously aren't going to be 100% and this time of year you'd expect that, but our 3 top cornerbacks.

My question is if they do start will they actually play the whole game?

What is it with your threads melonhead. Do you like just drawing attention to your self? Did this pointless statement contribute anything at all to the board? No it didnt.

What is it with you LiveStrong? Do you have a personal beef with me?

I am a D.C.area native and was a devoted Redskins fan LONG before you were born! I've seen the good, bad, and ugly.

Just chill out. And lighten up on me!

:dallasuck

980 radio just said that hose guys were out. You can't blame the guys for not practicing, but I don't know why they are listed as probable. Especialy Springs with a groin and back injury. I don't see him lasting that long even if he does start.

I'd rather have a 100% Jimoh out there then a 70% Springs

What is it with you LiveStrong? Do you have a personal beef with me?

I am a D.C.area native and was a devoted Redskins fan LONG before you were born! I've seen the good, bad, and ugly.

Just chill out. And lighten up on me!

:dallasuck

Whoops... didnt notice that came across as it did. Sorry man. I didnt question your devotion to the Redskins at all.. I just think people are going over board with the injury situation in almost every thread. Everything is cool though. It wasnt personal.

980 radio just said that hose guys were out. You can't blame the guys for not practicing, but I don't know why they are listed as probable. Especialy Springs with a groin and back injury. I don't see him lasting that long even if he does start.

I'd rather have a 100% Jimoh out there then a 70% Springs

980 said all 3 of those guys were out for sundays game?

ugh, this worries me... even though Dallas doesn't have top notch recievers, their wideouts are good enough to burn a bad/hurt corner. lets just hope at least one of the 3 good corners will be 90%+, because at least they will be able to slide some safety help over to the other side.

but anyways, this could get ugly very quickly if all 3 corners are injured

Archived