Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

wow im excited.. (merged)

ramseysrighthand

and im only 15...and i live in England! the games on tv here and ive never had a week go so slowly...and ive never been so hyped up for a game...ill probably cry if we lose lol...and if anyone takes the p*ss at school the next day ill knock em out lol. BUT IT AINT GOING TO HAPPEN...CUM ON!!!!!!!!

Takes the "what" at school the next day. I have inserted all the vowels I know of and it still doesn't make sense. It's been a while since I was 15 and I have never been to England...just trying to make sense out of it.

Confused, but, HTTR anyways

Takes the "what" at school the next day. I have inserted all the vowels I know of and it still doesn't make sense. It's been a while since I was 15 and I have never been to England...just trying to make sense out of it.

Confused, but, HTTR anyways

piss...

Those English are a crazy bunch, but we love 'em just the same.

When I was your age my mother would let me take a sick day from school if the Skins lost a big game. She knew it wouldn't do me any good to go because I would really be sick if they lost. GO SKINS!!!

My mom let me take the day off too! 1986 was especially hard for me after a loss...every one was jumping on the Giants band wagon where I lived in Vegas and the Skins lost 3 times to them. It was a GREAT year other wise but their losses would cause me to cry real tears...no joke! But at school whether it was monday or tuesday, boy would I get IT.

When I was your age my mother would let me take a sick day from school if the Skins lost a big game. She knew it wouldn't do me any good to go because I would really be sick if they lost. GO SKINS!!!

Yes man, I'm there with you. Certain losses you knew weren't gonna lead to productive days. Probably nothing but trouble, I grew up in Eagle country.

My mom let me take the day off too! 1986 was especially hard for me after a loss...every one was jumping on the Giants band wagon where I lived in Vegas and the Skins lost 3 times to them. It was a GREAT year other wise but their losses would cause me to cry real tears...no joke! But at school whether it was monday or tuesday, boy would I get IT.

I still think the 86 NFC Championship was the most difficult game I ever had to watch.

Kids in England fight over the Cowboys and Redskins?

Shouldn't you be throttling an Arsenal fan right about now?

Well every day im trash talking Soccer and how 'Football' is better. and theres a few guys with various teams shirts. HA one even had a Roy Williams jersey!!!! i was laughing my face off!!! REMEMBER MNF!!!!!!!!! i was shouting...

I still think the 86 NFC Championship was the most difficult game I ever had to watch.

I thought Denver/Washington Super Bowl was going to be the most difficult game I ever had to watch when Elway threw the TD on their first play. Then Williams got hurt. I cried. It was sucking in the 1st quart. Then you know what happened. That was the best Redskins game I've ever seen and my favorite.

and im only 15...and i live in England! the games on tv here and ive never had a week go so slowly...and ive never been so hyped up for a game...ill probably cry if we lose lol...and if anyone takes the p*ss at school the next day ill knock em out lol. BUT IT AINT GOING TO HAPPEN...CUM ON!!!!!!!!
15 years old and a redskin fan. thats about the age that most realize that the cowboys have dominated the redskins and become cowboys fans. see you soon.

The games on!!!!!! I'm going to be in LOndon this weekend - what channel is it on and what time!!!!!

I diehard skin fan needs to know!!

WE WANT DALLAS!!! WE WANT DALLAS!!! WE WANT DALLAS!!! WE WANT DALLAS!!!

Of course my choice is the skins cause we will have a lot of confidence for winning befor. Also during the joe gibbs interview he said james thrash is back and working hard and he will help our confidence and boost are passing game. So all we need to work on are russing attack cause we will run a lot in the cold weather in landover and for defense we need to blitz drew bledsoe so he will make mistakes. :dallasuck :wewantd:

Archived