Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Birthday Reflections...

SkinsCrunkin

I turn 20 today and I noticed a lot of things that I need to ask the older posters:

Apparently 20 is old, I'm now being considered old to my friends who are still in their teens.

Birthdays get better when you get older, especially if there is a lady in your life. :laugh:

I've started looking back on my life and asking myself questions about things I've done...like become a skins fan, as much as it's hurt the last 12 years I've loved being one for every minute.

I just wanted to say the last 2 years I've been coming to the site I've enjoyed every minute of it and want to thank you guys. I am more of a hawk on the site than a poster, mainly because I don't like posting unless I have something intelligent to say but I do enjoy the insight on here. Especially people like Art and DieHard who give the most insight, I truly enjoy reading your guys's posts. So here's to you Extremeskins, for always holding a special place in my heart.

Oh YEA... :dallasuck :dallasuck :wewantd: :wewantd:

Happy Birthday, Enjoy your twenties! I know I did WHEW! Maybe before you blow the candles out wish for a perfect game this sunday. Wish for Portis to have 200 yards rushing, Wish that Arrington destroy's Bledsoe from his blind side. Wish for a passrush and wish Keyshawn meets Mr. Taylor one on one over the middle like the Joey Porter hit but 50 times harder and lastly wish we have no turnovers!

Apparently 20 is old, I'm now being considered old to my friends who are still in their teens.
laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

You are still a pup. You aint getting old until the arthritis starts setting in. frown.gif

I am 43 today and each decade got better for me....I wouldn't go back to 20 - no way!

Happy B-day...even better times are ahead!

Dan

Archived