Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taylor: "None of that stuff this time.. you best believe that"

LiveStrongSkins

ya one thing i would say about that list is that many of those guys can back it up...and i mean you may even be able to put sean taylor in there---i wouldnt say he's over egotistical but extremely prideful and he talks crap just like every one else...no way i would list ppl like jim brown and stephen jackson as pieces of **** jackson is already establishing himself as the most elite powerback in the nfl

Schedule of train #21: Date Time Group 18DEC051615 Greenwich, Station: FEDex Field. Risk Assessment: High, Level: Extreme, Mitigation Factors: Don't play WR--especially not for the Cowboys! We Want Dallas! We Want Dallas! We Want Dallas!

Ol' drive by needs to be worried about 2nd year player.... Patrick Crayton!!! :laugh: :laugh:

I saw an interview with him on Comcast last night

he was talking about "we hear all the **** talking, the little jabs in the newspaper, the whispers behind our back"

"they think they own us" "they think they run us and our home"

(not exact words)

**** yeah Taylor, speak up :dallasuck **** Dallas

Ol' drive by needs to be worried about 2nd year player.... Patrick Crayton!!! :laugh: :laugh:
:applause: :applause: :applause:

sux_skins.gif

The only thing Crayton is going to burn this weekend, is his fingers on Michael Irvings crack pipe.

Oh i forgot, Irvings friend's crack pipe.:dallasuck :point2sky

I have to disagree with you there. Jim Brown has done a lot of work to beneift inner city youth. He has devoted most of his life (post-football and post-acting) to an organization designed to help troubled teens (like kids caught up with gangs etc).

Not to mention he was (arguably) the best running back ever. He can still be seen lurking the sidelines of Browns games now and then.

OK OK, so quiting football early to become an actor was a selfish move, but it was his call and he pulled it off.

He also beat the living **** out of his wife, on more than one ocassion.

ya one thing i would say about that list is that many of those guys can back it up...and i mean you may even be able to put sean taylor in there---i wouldnt say he's over egotistical but extremely prideful and he talks crap just like every one else...no way i would list ppl like jim brown and stephen jackson as pieces of **** jackson is already establishing himself as the most elite powerback in the nfl

No, I meant the basketball player, not the RB.

My big Keyshawn memory was when I was killing time in an airport, the day he got traded to Dallas. Keysharn couldn't wait to announce how glad he was to get out of that ***hole in Tampa, and to get away from John Gruden and his enormous ego.

My thoughts upon hearing that comment:

1. Keyshawn is calling out someone else about his big ego?
  2. Un, Keyshawn? You're headed to play for Parcells.
  3. And, um, Keyshawn? News flash: All NFL head coaches have big egos. People with small egos don't get that job. (Heck, people with small egos don't even apply for that job.)

Archived