Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taylor: "None of that stuff this time.. you best believe that"

LiveStrongSkins

Having trouble with the link but jimmijo posted the article in the news section. That was Taylors exact quote when asked about the dallas trick plays. It looks like Taylor is being more vocal off the field. I like the attitude, some people may hate it but I like the way he talks trash and says what he really thinks to the media. Keyshawn will be sorry for calling out Taylor on Sunday. Announcers are going to clown keyshawn for saying that if he gets blasted. :laugh:

Having trouble with the link but jimmijo posted the article in the news section. That was Taylors exact quote when asked about the dallas trick plays. It looks like Taylor is being more vocal off the field. I like the attitude, some people may hate it but I like the way he talks trash and says what he really thinks to the media. Keyshawn will be sorry for calling out Taylor on Sunday. Announcers are going to clown keyshawn for saying that if he gets blasted. :laugh:

IF he gets blasted? ;)

No, you say something like that if you are an egotistical piece of ****. Some people are just like that, and there's nothing anyone can ever do to change that. We are fascinated by it because it is so foreign to the rational, sane person. Why would somebody make such an arse out of themselves? Because this man truly has psychological problems. Here are some of his friends:

Latrell Spreewell

Terrell Owens

Albert Belle

Lawrence Taylor

Allen Iverson

Mike Tyson

OJ Simpson

Michael Irvin

Tom Cruise

Barry Bonds

Carlos Delgado

Freddie Mitchell

Charles Johnson

Ricky Watters

Jeff George

Nolan Richardson

John McEnroe

Ryan Leif

Ron Artest

Stephen Jackson

Norman "Stoney" Stone

Ricky Williams

Jim Brown

Hmm when I heard about what Meshawn said it made me think of when he tried calling out Marvin Harrison in that monday night football game....does anybody remember how that ended up??? Harrison OWNED that game and Keyshawn had like 50 yards receiving :laugh:

Ya they had meshawn mic'ed up that night, and he was talking trash to harrison from the sidelines saying " is that the only way you get yards marv? by screen plays!!?" then like 5 plays later harrison burns like 3 guys for a td deep lolz

Jim Brown

I have to disagree with you there. Jim Brown has done a lot of work to beneift inner city youth. He has devoted most of his life (post-football and post-acting) to an organization designed to help troubled teens (like kids caught up with gangs etc).

Not to mention he was (arguably) the best running back ever. He can still be seen lurking the sidelines of Browns games now and then.

OK OK, so quiting football early to become an actor was a selfish move, but it was his call and he pulled it off.

No, you say something like that if you are an egotistical piece of ****. Some people are just like that, and there's nothing anyone can ever do to change that. We are fascinated by it because it is so foreign to the rational, sane person. Why would somebody make such an arse out of themselves? Because this man truly has psychological problems. Here are some of his friends:

Latrell Spreewell

Terrell Owens

Albert Belle

Lawrence Taylor

Allen Iverson

Mike Tyson

OJ Simpson

Michael Irvin

Tom Cruise

Barry Bonds

Carlos Delgado

Freddie Mitchell

Charles Johnson

Ricky Watters

Jeff George

Nolan Richardson

John McEnroe

Ryan Leif

Ron Artest

Stephen Jackson

Norman "Stoney" Stone

Ricky Williams

Jim Brown

:laugh: Dude, you keep a list?!? You need to get out more. JK

But seriously, get out more. :D

You guys obviously didn't listen to the press conference. The reporter question was confusing and asked about the development of 21 Sean Taylor. Keyshawn thought he meant on his team and got confused. After it was clarified he gave Taylor props. Quit trying to spin it into something it's not.

P.S. Taylor is a thug "you best believe that" and has no right to talk he gets burned everytime he plays Dallas.

Archived