Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Caption this

PotomacSkinsFan

"Hey Norv, aren't you sick of people doing "Caption This" on this picture for the 1,000,000th time on Extremeskins?"

first of all, it's belichick, not Norv.

secondly, sorry I havent posted 7,000 times and hadnt seen it on here before.

third, it's pretty easy to be a hard *** from your desk behind a computer screen. when i see something that has been posted before I either look it over and say nothing, or I say something that's not condescending and rude.:dallasuck

first of all, it's belichick, not Norv.

secondly, sorry I havent posted 7,000 times and hadnt seen it on here before.

third, it's pretty easy to be a hard *** from your desk behind a computer screen. when i see something that has been posted before I either look it over and say nothing, or I say something that's not condescending and rude.:dallasuck

First off, my bad, replace Norv will Bill.

Second, I'm a condescending ******* at my desk behind a computer screen, and I'm a condescending ******* in person, ask any of these guys who have met me.

Third, I'm just messing with you. Learn to not take yourself so seriously. I know that this image hasn't come up lately, and looking at how long you've been on board I figured there was no way you'd know that we've captioned this image plenty of times. But I can still joke about you posting it.

Archived