Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

lavar might not be back and keith adams ?

edskin69

i was talking to keith adams from the eagles hes one of my reg at the bank where i work and he told me that lavar might not be back next year is much depper than we think behind close doors and he told me he was talking to him and it does not look good for us on him coming back expect something on draft day. also keith told me that he wants to play for the skins and he was told already he was not coming backto play for the eagles and he said his first choice is the skins. what do u guys think?

i was talking to keith adams from the eagles hes one of my reg at the bank where i work and he told me that lavar might not be back next year is much depper than we think behind close doors and he told me he was talking to him and it does not look good for us on him coming back expect something on draft day. also keith told me that he wants to play for the skins and he was told already he was not coming backto play for the eagles and he said his first choice is the skins. what do u guys think?

Don't believe a word of it.

This team has no need for lavar, and this team has huge holes elsewhere that need to be addressed much more than keeping an "all-star" part-time linebacker on the roster and wasting loads of cap space that could be used to keep 2-3 high quality players. Despite everyone's emotional attachment to the man, he's not whats best for this team.

I am not in the least bit suprised that we are trying to get rid of him. You don't build a franchise around a linebacker - especially one that doesn't play half the time.

maybe hes just busting my chops maybe not but u heard it here first maybe he likes my desk all deck out in redskins holiday decorations must be the skins christmass tree lol.

I got me a feeling. I'm buying this glass of kool-aid edskins.

Many is the time the unassailable Mr. Cap turned out to be just a little man behind a curtain.

Ain't that the truth.

I never wanna see LaVar leave. But, admitted;y, my ears prop up when I hear 'draft day discussions' surface.

Sometimes the cap is the real deal.

Archived