Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Donovan Mcnabb article

skinstzar

That guy is definitly just trying to make a name for himself. I don't understand people sometimes. Donovan seems like such a nice guy. He is always smilling and he never acts like an A-hole towards anyone that I've seen. I hope he gets his. Not with the Eagles though.

I love this quote by the guy, "If McNabb "had the courage to offer only a tiny fraction" of his bonus to Owens and running back Brian Westbrook "the "media circus" could have been avoided."

Why should McNabb half to pay. If Mondesire is so upset by it then he can fork over some of his own money to Owens and Westbrook. I am sure Mcnabb has or would restructured his contract to help the Eagles, but he shouldn't have to give money away.

I heard about this on Pardon the Interruption. I thought it was disrespectful and that's all I will say.

Both Kornheiser and Wilbon thought the guy sounded like a raving Eagles fan just grasping at straws to explain the team's failure. The references to TO's signing bonus and choking in the Super Bowl are all criticisms straight out of sports talk radio. You can definitely see how an Iggles fan could go nuts like this.

Mondesire definitely goes too far to imply that McNabb has somehow betrayed his race, but I think he still raises an interesting question: Has McNabb, consciously or unconsciously, tried to run less because he is avoiding the stereotype of the black "running quarterback"? That's not really something you can blame McNabb for, but I think it's definitely possible it has affected his play.

http://www.philly.com/mld/dailynews/13337917.htm

Archived