Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Important Question for the fans concerning this Sunday's game

Alldaz

Does anyone on here have a means of contacting Comcast SportsNet about maybe actually puttin a word in via television or even George Michaels.. ..:notworthy. I figure we need to get the word out on the effort of gettin to the game early, gettin pumped up and maintaining homefield advantage despite so many Dallas fans who frequent this game, that will be in attendance. It is a lot of people who aren't on ES.com. I'm ecstatic on how we are hype on here but gettin the word out to others will be key! ..

Does anyone on here have a means of contacting Comcast SportsNet about maybe actually puttin a word in via television or even George Michaels.. ..:notworthy. I figure we need to get the word out on the effort of gettin to the game early, gettin pumped up and maintaining homefield advantage despite so many Dallas fans who frequent this game, that will be in attendance. It is a lot of people who aren't on ES.com. I'm ecstatic on how we are hype on here but gettin the word out to others will be key! ..

huh?

Archived