Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taylor Legal Issues

macnoke03

Don't know the exact date but I believe it is in late February that his next hearing is scheduled. Time is on his side. His core of legal allstars will be tearing down his accusers and crushing all validity they may be clinging too. I hope the trial is short and sweet. He seems to have learned from his experience. He has been a model human being this year.

On a side note, does anyone notice the pure rage and anger that this guy plays with. He won't even let opposing players help him up off the ground. I think that if Lavar had Sean's anger, he would have in fact become the next great linebacker.

Don't know the exact date but I believe it is in late February that his next hearing is scheduled. Time is on his side. His core of legal allstars will be tearing down his accusers and crushing all validity they may be clinging too. I hope the trial is short and sweet. He seems to have learned from his experience. He has been a model human being this year.

On a side note, does anyone notice the pure rage and anger that this guy plays with. He won't even let opposing players help him up off the ground. I think that if Lavar had Sean's anger, he would have in fact become the next great linebacker.

that same rage and anger is what will get him convicted..... sure, he's a model citizen.... but only after committing a crime. Hope he gets 3+ years!!!

I remember reading that his next hearing was rescheduled for January.

that same rage and anger is what will get him convicted..... sure, he's a model citizen.... but only after committing a crime. Hope he gets 3+ years!!!

Well, you shouldn't if you like the Redskins. Of course we dont know all the details about the case, but we do know this: people were shooting at him. Bullets. You know? Real Guns? So lets not forget that probably the serious crimes were commited against him. He's no saint, but lets not assume he's satan.

WTF? :doh:

There is zero proof he committed any crime. There is plenty of proof that his accusers fired shoots into his car and the house of his friend. Guilty until proven innocent?

I love it when people think that just because someone is an athlete, and that athletes have at times gotten off easily, that we should make one of them an example. In this case Sean.

Dude go do some research and see just how many holes there are in his case.

Lavar has only gone to 3 pro bowls in 4 years (injury) because hes a bust...dang....

I probably should have made my self more clear here. Lavar is my favorite football player of all time. I think he is exactly what I expected him to be. I just think that he doesn't play with the focused rage that Sean Taylor does. Some players are just taken to a different place mentally when they step on the field. Sean Taylor is one of them. Lavar is awesome as well, just in a different way.

where did you hear people were shooting at him? That's not at all what I heard. In fact, i doubt anyone would have brought charges if people were shooting at him - he has a right to self defense. certainly, brandishing a fire-arm when someone is actually shooting at you is not assault.

From what I've read, some people stole his ATVs (side note - is he even allowed to ride and ATV under his contract?) and so he went and got his gun and went after the people who stole them. If he brandished the weapon, whether it was real or fake (I doubt it was fake) then it's assault with a deadly weapon. period. what matters in an assault case is whether the victim had a reasonable belief that the weapon was real.

It's pretty cool that since you didn't have a retort to what GSF said, you instead resorted to using insults to, I guess, try to prove that you're right. :applause:

If he played for dallas you would have convicted him already......I'm sure it was an accident that he was where he was at the time???? and why did he have a gun in the first place?

again... if he played for another team the homerism wouldn't be shining through......

If you are insulted by being called a homer you need to develop some thick skin..... how lame.....

also (i forgot to mention) just because someone steals your ATVs, you do not have the right to threaten them with bodily harm. you're supposed to call the police. He ought to know this since his dad's a cop. His right to self defense would not come about unless he reasonably believed he were in danger of bodily harm, which he wasn't, since he was actually chasing the people.

also (i forgot to mention) just because someone steals your ATVs, you do not have the right to threaten them with bodily harm. you're supposed to call the police. He ought to know this since his dad's a cop. His right to self defense would not come about unless he reasonably believed he were in danger of bodily harm, which he wasn't, since he was actually chasing the people.

his dad's a cop??? One more reason he gets off the hook

To everyone that has already convicted him in this thread (1fisher), please note that what has been reported and what you have read are the accusations (by two fellow "thugs") that were levied against Taylor. To my knowledge, no evidence has been found that Taylor branished a gun against anyone, it's simply what he's been accused of. Also, if he and his accomplices are SO guilty, why didn't his co-defendant take the plea bargain he was offered. Why did his co-defendant's attorney (who, I don't believe, is representing Taylor) say that they don't think the prosecution has a strong enough case for them to take the plea bargain?

I dont so much have a gripe with what 1fischer is saying, I mean he is entitled to his own opinions and yeah, if you were hurt by being called a homer, then dont post on message boards. Im a homer. Ledbottumz pretends to know everything about the case by what he reads, unfortunately doesnt have all the information and is being a bit aggressive towords other posters, but he is entitled to his own opinions as well. This thread is getting a little tense for me. Have at it guys!

[QUOTE=macnoke03]I haven't really heard about this lately. What is going on with Sean Taylor's "legal difficulties?" When is he supposed to go to court. Isnt he looking at 3 years if convicted?

Taylor's court date was moved to mid January. Taylor is facing jail time, but the only witnesses of the asault are his accusers. Which is amusing since the victims are beleived to be involved with a shooting later that night. Shots were fired into the house Taylor was in as well as his SUV. In the end I think he will get off since the most serious charge deals with a supposed gun that was used in the asault in Miami, which by the way was never found!

Warpath42 Out!!!

:eaglesuck

his dad's a cop??? One more reason he gets off the hook

Sean Taylor is being acused by two gangstars. The fact that his Dad is a cop is irelivent, since the Miami states attorney doesn't give a crap what a defendent's father does for a living. If fast talking Michael Irvin can get off for being a crack head, Taylor should be fine.

:dallasuck:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :applause:HAIL TO THE REDSKINS, Warpath42 out!!!

Lavar has only gone to 3 pro bowls in 4 years (injury) because hes a bust...dang....

Last I check ProBowls votes are from FANS and PEERS, not stats or Wins. A nice hit here or there, a timely interception etc., can seal that deal.

If you're going to attempt to defend Mr. Arrington, the ProBowl invites he got are not very good ammunition.

:2cents:

Archived