Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

how am i suppose to be mean to a guy?

dks1240

• 3 weeks later...
Dks -- I was just wondering how this whole situation played out, and what happened with the stalker??

last that happened was the guy wrote me a big sob story about how is girlfriend broke up with him because of everything that had happened, trying to make me feel sorry for him...i went ahead and ignored him from then on out. I found out later that his girlfriend never really broke up with him.

haven't heard from the guy since...and let's hope it stays that way.

Has he called or text you since the parking lot incident?

nope...he messaged me online about his girlfriend breaking up with him (which i found out wasn't true at all) and then messaged me again on xmas wishing me a merry xmas...i blew him off both times.

but i just got back to school monday night and i havent heard from him yet. hopefully itll stay that way :doh:

nope...he messaged me online about his girlfriend breaking up with him (which i found out wasn't true at all) and then messaged me again on xmas wishing me a merry xmas...i blew him off both times.

but i just got back to school monday night and i havent heard from him yet. hopefully itll stay that way :doh:

If he approaches you in anyway, just ask him what part of the word "no' that he didn't understand.

Hello? You are a grown woman and you let some ahole nearly pull you into a car?!!

There are a thousand things you could do:

1. literally push him away

2. stay away from him

3. send a reply "if you were the last male on earth I would not date you"

4. let him know your boyfriend is coming home and is 6'3 195 pounds

5. tell his girlfriend what a scumbag he is

Don't be mean, be blunt. Being mean depends entirely on his reaction to you being blunt. If he gets stupid about it or fails to get the point - then be mean. Be really damn mean. Have to go to church and say sorry 100 times because you feel bad kind of mean. Loser deserves it.

Yes -- I'm glad everything seems to be working out. Hopefully dude gets the point now. I still think you should report the incident to the police, because what if he does the same thing to someone else? They may be less fortunate than you, and end up getting molested or something. That would not be cool.

Archived