Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Steelers-Vikings or Chargers-Colts?

hail2skins

Which 1 o'clock game are you likely to watch or pay more attention to on Sunday? The one that has more impact on the Skins playoff chances, or the one which has a team gunning for history?

That's why the screen-in-a-screen feature was invented!

I think the Colts are the least interesting story of the year so far.

I think that it's the type of thing that shouldn't really be brought up as a possibility untill they've actually got the undefeated regular season. At this point we're still talking a 6 game win streak to pull off an undefeated season, and a 6 game win streak isn't an easy thing to pull off. I mean, look at how the league is talking of the Vikings right now.

Also, the first I heard someone mention the 16-0 season for the colts was after monday night football when they became 8-0. Does anyone else think this is more than early, and that it's early to the point of being ridiculous?

Also, it's worth pointing out that calling this weeks game "watching the colts potentially make history," isn't really accurate.

There's no way the colts will make history any earlier than Feb. 5. This week you're tuning in to potentially see the colts be eliminated from possibly making history.

Sad thing is that I live in Steeler Country so I'm sure that game will be on. I am glad though because a Viking loss would help us some. I'm hoping we win the East, but I'll take any way we can to get into the playoffs! I'm going to be so pumped if the Chiefs beat the Giants. The Chiefs are, without a doubt, fighting for their playoff lives so they will be playing all out on Saturday. I'd rather have the Chiefs win than the Steelers. But I'll take both if possible.

Archived