Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins should do flea-flicker on first play of the game!

sohaib

I'm sick of just Parcells using tricks. Moss would easily be open and get a TD on this, and it would set the tone of the game.

Then on their 2nd offensive series, the Redskins should do a reverse or a fake reverse; give Antonio Brown the ball and provide him some blockers - the Redskins will get a tens of yards and perhaps even score. Or do a fake reverse - have someone other than Brunell who can throw, fake the reverse and toss it deep to Moss or Jacobs or Farris, one of which will most definitely be open!

On 4th down in Dallas territory, the 'Skins should do a fake field goal! I remember the one the 'Skins did w/ Gus Frerotte some years back; it was beautiful and can be done once more!

C'mon! Let's see some innovation!!! Innovation = success.:dallasuck

I'm sick of just Parcells using tricks. Moss would easily be open and get a TD on this, and it would set the tone of the game.

Then on their 2nd offensive series, the Redskins should do a reverse or a fake reverse; give Antonio Brown the ball and provide him some blockers - the Redskins will get a tens of yards and perhaps even score. Or do a fake reverse - have someone other than Brunell who can throw, fake the reverse and toss it deep to Moss or Jacobs or Farris, one of which will most definitely be open!

On 4th down in Dallas territory, the 'Skins should do a fake field goal! I remember the one the 'Skins did w/ Gus Frerotte some years back; it was beautiful and can be done once more!

C'mon! Let's see some innovation!!! Innovation = success.:dallasuck

Wow, flea flickers and reverses...you should be a head coach in the NFL. :rolleyes:

Archived