Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Paul (Redskins song)

dcsmooth

I don't know if you guys ever heard of Chris Paul from radio station 95.5, WPGC fm. Well, he is a big Redskins fan and he makes a new Redskins song week to week, on every Thursdays. They play the song between the hours of 7:00am - 8:00am and it's always humorously bashing the other team that we're playing.

I'm sure this Thursday, December 15, Chris Paul will go into his talented bag of tricks and pull out one of his best songs ever. Furthermore, he is very well familiar with the rivalry of these two teams. So, if you get a chance, this Thursday, between the hours of 7:00am - 8:00am, tune your radio station to 95.5 WPGC FM and listen to Chris Paul's Redskins song about the stinky stanky Cowboys! You will also see Chris Paul at the game, before the game starts.

Yeah Chris Paul's Redskins remixes are the best. Unfortunately, I've been in Cali all year for school. Good thing is that I'll be back in VA this Friday and hopefully I'll get to hear it. Wasn't he selling CD's from all his songs last christmas? I guess I'll have to google for it. If anyone hears it and in some miraculous way remembers it all, post it on here :D

The first Dallas song had me hyped up before the game, he remixed Hustle & Flows "Whoop That Trick" to "Whoop Them Boys" I wouldnt be mad if he used that same song again.

Chris Paul has is own TV Show "Redskins Late Night" every Saturday at 12:30, he has some hilarious skits on there.

The funniest one was "Tuna Jeans" when he was making fun of Bill Parcels jeans lol

*Found this site on google http://www.skinsmix.com/

The first Dallas song had me hyped up before the game, he remixed Hustle & Flows "Whoop That Trick" to "Whoop Them Boys" I wouldnt be mad if he used that same song again.

Chris Paul has is own TV Show "Redskins Late Night" every Saturday at 12:30, he has some hilarious skits on there.

The funniest one was "Tuna Jeans" when he was making fun of Bill Parcels jeans lol

*Found this site on google http://www.skinsmix.com/

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaann that song was OFF THE CHAIN.....I was ready to run on to the field man!

Archived