Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Flea FLicker....

dinzelwashington

Look for gibbs to beat parcells at his own game.. we got the flea flicker in our play book...i wouldnt be surprised...Watch out cowboys..i know it still hurts... all u can think of is santana moss right now.:(.. .... bring on roy...im sure taylor heard what roy had to say about santana after the game, poor classless words, and for that, sean will get crayton, glen and johnson as much ass possible..roy aint nothing compared to sean.. roy leads with him helmet more than half of the times.. i would love to see roy and sean on special fields at the same time... ooooO that would be priceless.... your watching fox on high defintion,, back to u troy. i got to take a quick hit.. puff puff give micheal, u phucken up the rotation....

I thought I spotted a halfback option attempt in the Arizona game, but CP tucked it too early for me to be sure. I know he tip-toed out to his right as though to look for WRs. Anyway, that could have been a test-run. Could have been in consideration of Dallas this week. I know this game scares me to death because they ALWAYS get us with one trick play.

Archived