Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys game could be for the division!!!

jbooma

If you think we are thin right now read this:

f. The Giants might have gotten beaten up too much in Philly -- both tackles got hurt (Luke Petitgout's back and Kareem McKenzie's hammy) and middle linebacker Antonio Pierce injured his ankle -- to win the NFC.

I know we are hurting with injuries as well but losing 2 tackles and AP could be the end of the Gmen for the year. This game against Dallas the winner could be in position to take the divison.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

f. The Giants might have gotten beaten up too much in Philly -- both tackles got hurt (Luke Petitgout's back and Kareem McKenzie's hammy) and middle linebacker Antonio Pierce injured his ankle -- to win the NFC.

I know we are hurting with injuries as well but losing 2 tackles and AP could be the end of the Gmen for the year. This game against Dallas the winner could be in position to take the divison.

sorry to burst your bubble, but both tackles will be back in time for the redskins game, and may both be back for the chiefs game. McKenzie is day to day, and petigout will be back for the chiefs game (he was having back spasms)

I'd have to say advantage Dallas on the injuy stuff...:(

We need Springs......

Archived