Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Gibbs Baiting Dallas???

qb18_200400

I watched the past two weeks again on tape.The last two weeks we have won. We also looked so predictable. But...We won those games still even though Gibbs was so Vanilla with the plays we ran and being predictable.

Now Dallas, they have pulled every little thing outta their playbook(halfback pass, flea flicker, reverses, ext...) to win the last couple of games, and really they should've lost all but they pulled one out against KC.

Which got me to thinking, Is Gibbs gunna pull out everything against Dallas. Gibbs & Williams have now seen what Dallas is gunna do. Now us... we have not shown a thing since the last time we played Dallas and that was two plays. We have won the last two weeks without being tricky or "fun to watch".

So, i honestly think that we will see some sh** this week that will make us happy. The players must execute it, but I have a gut feeling that Gibbs wants nothing more then to sweep dallas.

LETS DO IT FELLAS...GO SKINS!!!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

There are a TON of theories that you can run through your mind trying to see if Gibbs has been baiting them or bluffing or whatever, all i know is that gibbs is going to go out sunday and do whatever he feels is needed to win, and that's all i need to know, Gibbs probably circled this game when the schedule was released, and he's been planning and foaming at the mouth for it. I think we are going to see some AWESOME play calling and some even better schemes from the offense and defense,

GO SKINS BABY!!!!

I understand that skinstzar, but those teams we played were nothing. And we do have good players, we have a good team, not a great team but a good team. and we were three points away from a couple of wins this year that would've put us in a better position. So i think that Gibbs thought he could be easy on his play calling and win still.

I watched the past two weeks again on tape.The last two weeks we have won. We also looked so predictable. But...We won those games still even though Gibbs was so Vanilla with the plays we ran and being predictable.

Now Dallas, they have pulled every little thing outta their playbook(halfback pass, flea flicker, reverses, ext...) to win the last couple of games, and really they should've lost all but they pulled one out against KC.

Which got me to thinking, Is Gibbs gunna pull out everything against Dallas. Gibbs & Williams have now seen what Dallas is gunna do. Now us... we have not shown a thing since the last time we played Dallas and that was two plays. We have won the last two weeks without being tricky or "fun to watch".

So, i honestly think that we will see some sh** this week that will make us happy. The players must execute it, but I have a gut feeling that Gibbs wants nothing more then to sweep dallas.

LETS DO IT FELLAS...GO SKINS!!!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

so sad

so sad

Do you have anything at all insightful to add to this post? Or do you want to continue to up your post count with absolute drivel? You do guys like HeHateMe a disservice with your pointless posts. So sad? What's sad? He's posing a question to fans of the Washington Redskins. You are not a fan of the 'Skins, therefore move your ass out of this thread. I feel like I'm dealing with a bunch of three year olds when Dallas week rolls around, most of you guys are unreal. Grow up.

if anybody thinks that both teams dont know what the other are doing for the most part anyway they are SAD.

there is no secret when the two teams play each other.

so what we do flea flickers?

does that mean the safetys will hesistate to come up on the run or something?PLEASE

both teams know each other it will come down to execution.

anyone who thinks that the skins have been holding back for this game is delusional.but yall are skins fans thats understandable

I dont think so and heres why. We had to mhave these last 2 games to make this one count for anything. I dont think that Gibbs would have held anything back in either of our last 2 wins. We have a vanilla offense because eveytime he puts trust in our players they turn the ball over. And its not just 1 player its a combination of them. So thats why we will see a heavy dose of Portis on Sunday.

I don't think Gibbs has been planning out the Dallas game for the past couple weeks, he has just been taking it one game at a time. I think we are gonna try and run a Denver-like defense against Dallas on Sunday, if Portis can pull through like he has the past couple weeks. Handoff for yards, handoff for first down, handoff again for yards/first down...etc till the defense puts guys in the box, then I can see us throwing/going deep. That's what I am expecting. Our defense is much better coached and experienced to let a flea flicker like the one last week go for a completion. Dallas will be in for a suprise if they are stupid enough to think they can run that kind of **** on us.

i hate having a conservative coach no offense to him or anything

screw trick plays and all that crap. i say we run it down their throats and dominate at the line. theres nothing worse than watching a team run the ball all the way down the field. lets do it to the cowturds

Archived