Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A take on the Dallas-KC game to this weeks games

jsco1112

To start, I was rooting hard for the Chiefs to pull that win out. However, looking at the situation how it stands now, I think it could be a blessing in disguise that the Cowboys won. Now Skins-Cowboys is virtually a must win for both teams, but if the Cowboys had lost they would be as desperate as can be against the Skins and maybe give them a little extra something rather than when they are coming off an emotional win.

Also, now how I described what the Cowboys could have been like is how the Chiefs will be this week. And I think that it is more important that the Chiefs beat the Giants than it was for them to beat the Cowboys. Because as we all know, if they beat the Giants and Skins beat the Cowboys, the Redskins play the Giants in a game that most likely will decide the division barring upsets in the last week.

Just a take, what do you guys think.

that cheifs game took a lot out of the cowpukes.they will be out of gas just like Carolina against Tampa.They spent so much energy beating the falcons they was out of gas against the bucs.

I dont know what you talking about or how you figure that.

We have had hard fought games all year long. If we can bounce back from the loss against the skins and the loss against the Bronco's both at home no doubt, then i seriously dont think they were spent.

We needed them to lose and they didn't. Plain and Simple, in fact no one did who we needed to lose. Its on us and thats what our players or any pro players should love to have.

We didn't need them to lose, we have them this week anyway and if we win, we have the lead. Simple as that

Well if we can manage to beat Dallas this week then they are essentially in our rear view if we can win out.

I dont see the Chiefs losing two in a row...just my opinion. If we win & Giants lose then we are 1 behind w/2 to play and next week we get the Gmen here. If we win that then we are tied but the Giants play the crappy Raiders in week 17 while we get the equally if not more dumpy Eagles.

....uggghh bottom line is this game with Dallas is gigantic to say the least.

Archived