Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question/Favor for Parking Lot Patrons F51-F60

stoney26

I went to one game this year that I will remember for the rest of my life.....The Philadelphia Fecals.... I wont remember this game because we won, I knew it was our time for that. I will remember this game as the best tailgate Ive ever been a part of. I will remember this game as D-Day for Eagle fans at Fed Ex. The mega phone in peoples ear, the beer drencing of the philthy, the car kicking, the Pinata throwing, the shots of whatever we wanted (thanks bartender), the beer pong, the free wings, everything was amazing.

This Sunday, Dallas week, are you guys going to be going crazier?? Please say its so. I want to see even crazier stuff than that memorable Sunday night. I think thats why they changed the game to 4:00. So we all have time to get hammered and LOUD. I was a little laid back that Eagles Sunday but not this Sunday. Im bringing eggs. And Beer. And my yelling voice. And I probally will pick a fight with a Dallas fan.

The ES Tailgate (F-60) & the DTC (F-51) on Tailgate Row are planning for a huge events this game. We will once again have it set up so Cowboys fans will have to "run the gauntlet", although with DTC being roped off, I am not sure what is going to happen down there. As usual, we will be there Dark & Early, and the tailgate will consist of its normal attributes of Beer Pong, Chappelles Bar, the wings & other scrumptiables (think bugs' is doing chicken), Cowboys pinata (to beat the hell out of), etc, etc

The ES Tailgate does not condone physical violence of any kind with other team's fans!!

There is no need for that! (although verbal harassment is acepted :))

ES Tailgate Thread: http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131716

DTC Tailgate Thread: http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131895

I went to one game this year that I will remember for the rest of my life.....The Philadelphia Fecals.... I wont remember this game because we won, I knew it was our time for that. I will remember this game as the best tailgate Ive ever been a part of. I will remember this game as D-Day for Eagle fans at Fed Ex. The mega phone in peoples ear, the beer drencing of the philthy, the car kicking, the Pinata throwing, the shots of whatever we wanted (thanks bartender), the beer pong, the free wings, everything was amazing.

This Sunday, Dallas week, are you guys going to be going crazier?? Please say its so. I want to see even crazier stuff than that memorable Sunday night. I think thats why they changed the game to 4:00. So we all have time to get hammered and LOUD. I was a little laid back that Eagles Sunday but not this Sunday. Im bringing eggs. And Beer. And my yelling voice. And I probally will pick a fight with a Dallas fan.

Hope to see you Sunday....and yes, it will be just as crazy as the Iggles game!

:point2sky

:dallasuck

Archived