Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Making Noise in FedEx: A how to....(Merged)

pez

Got a couple of ways to make noise in fedex, were going to need it for this game...

1. Bring some pennies with you to the game (5-10 pennies) obtain a bottle (beer or otherwise) and down the contents or get one via a neighbor. You may need a widemouth bottle! Put the pennies in the bottle, screw the cap on and bang that sucker against a seat or just shake the hell out of it. This will make alot of noise, especially if you can get others around you to do the same!

2. If you reside in the upper deck near the new FedEx (white) metal signs, bang the hell out of those signs and get anyone near you to do the same.. Those signs make a hell of alot of noise!!

3. Bang on your seats.. not as good as the first two, but it contributes to the noise factor.

4. All of the above should be accompanied by you as a fan screaming your fool head off. It is not a successful game for you as a fan if you do not leave the stadium hoarse or no voice at all..

Please direct the above to any redskin fan you know is attending the game. If you have any more ideas, please post them!!!!

On a side note I will be really pi$$ed if at 4:15pm the stadium is not PACKED to the gills. I'm sick and tired of seeing fans milling around and walking down the aisles at kickoff. Then midway through the first the stadium is filled.

Also forget that A-Hole that sits next to you and complains about people standing up and cheering, we need to be loud, we need to be proud, hell we need to bush league, and we need to make FedEx shake the playing field and send a message to the Cowgirls that we and the team are here from the beginning. Players feed off emotion and if the stadium is half filled and quiet at kickoff that sends a horrible message to the team.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

On a side note I will be really pi$$ed if at 4:15pm the stadium is not PACKED to the gills. I'm sick and tired of seeing fans milling around and walking down the aisles at kickoff. Then midway through the first the stadium is filled.

Also forget that A-Hole that sits next to you and complains about people standing up and cheering, we need to be loud, we need to be proud, hell we need to bush league, and we need to make FedEx shake the playing field and send a message to the Cowgirls that we and the team are here from the beginning. Players feed off emotion and if the stadium is half filled and quiet at kickoff that sends a horrible message to the team.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Amen to that - no one will tell me to sit down during this game. I am proud and plan on being extra loud. Let's send those sissies back to Bid D with their tails tucked between their legs.

All of you who are lucky enough to have tickets to this game better make some noise... If you see someone in your section sitting on their hands, gently nudge them to get loud... No one should be sitting quietly for this one... Win or go home situation pretty much and it's Dallas... Get up!

i always wanted to ask people to do this but i didnt know if i could get enough people interested. Take an empty beer bottle and blow the top to make that humming sound, it would have to be really irratating to an offense if there was this constant humming echoing throughout the stadium, might to be as loud as cheers but it could definatly get under their skin....

Alright, think about this. What if everyone brought airhorns to the game. And everytime the Cowboys had the ball we all just blew our airhorns. Or maybe we could save them for the last quarter or something. And blow them into all of the Cowboys fan's faces.

Archived