Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

T shirt Marketing Idea

ARSexton

For my birthday my brother in law who is a giants fan had a t shirt made in burgundy and Gold that said

Free

Sean

Taylor

Now i am thinking after TJ on jacked up I am gonna get a t shirt made that says on the front

Meet Sean Taylor

on back just have number 21.............

now if the redskin organization is smart or nike wants to sell tons of stuff to skins fans they should come out with a marketing campaign of "MEET SEAN TAYLOR" and during the comericals have all his huge blown up hits.... I am sold

the "Free Sean Taylor" shirts are sold at dcsportsfan.com. I think there's a pic of SamSnead, Spaceman and I modeling this said shirt at the Ravens preseason scrimmage somewhere on this site...

The "Meet Sean Taylor" shirt idea isn't as brilliant as the "Free Sean Taylor" shirt idea. Sorry bud.

the "Free Sean Taylor" shirts are sold at dcsportsfan.com. I think there's a pic of SamSnead, Spaceman and I modeling this said shirt at the Ravens preseason scrimmage somewhere on this site...

The "Meet Sean Taylor" shirt idea isn't as brilliant as the "Free Sean Taylor" shirt idea. Sorry bud.

The original Free Sean Taylor shirts were sold in limited supply in training camp and the preseason with the quote on the back "He can hit so you must acquit" with his blinged out mug shot on the front. They didn't last very long.

I think the commericals would be awesome... have close up slow mo and real time hits he has done... show him working out or something ala under armour...ONE HUGE HIT On patrick crayton... then Taylor standing in the weight room holding a football right in front of a camera... camera pulls back... then just has the words. MEET SEAN TAYLOR............then introducing the New Nike Air ST edition... GEt jacked up

hahhahaha

Archived