Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why I Love Sellers

method man

I think Gibbs loves this guy, because he is the feistiest player on our team. This man won't take **** from anybody. If someone pushes him after the play is over, he is going to throw a punch at him. No one else on our offense would do this. Classy guys like Brunell don't imbibe fear in me...it is the bread and butter feisty guys like Sellers who scare teams. He is a man who will fight for all the extra yardage he can get.

I think Gibbs loves this guy, because he is the feistiest player on our team. This man won't take **** from anybody. If someone pushes him after the play is over, he is going to throw a punch at him. No one else on our offense would do this. Classy guys like Brunell don't imbibe fear in me...it is the bread and butter feisty guys like Sellers who scare teams. He is a man who will fight for all the extra yardage he can get.

I agree you need guys like that on a hard nose grind it out tye of team like the skins he's a champ in my book

the guy is a bad*** football player.

remember what gibbs said about him?

before every game gibbs is scared out of his pants and nervous and going over everything, and he'll look over as sellers gets onto the sideline, and he'll look at gibbs and be like "YEEAAAAHHH!!!!" and thumbs up and everything, and gibbs will think "man i'm glad this guy is on our football team"

I'm sure many of you have read this, but this is just great.

I think this is an open invitation to Roy Williams.

"I'm running downfield and all of a sudden I feel him on the waist of my pants," Seller said of Portis. "He was just directing me this way or that way, and I told him I would take care of it. He knew with me blocking for him, ain't nobody going to try to take me out."

Archived