Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just something I noticed watching the highlights

OVCChairman

Nothing major other then the fact that on the first interception, BRUNELL is the guy that runs Rolle down and makes the tackle, runs him down from behind!!! :applause:

ALSO... On the 3rd interception, Clinton Portis pursues the guy who picked the ball off for the entire 40 yard return, you have to LOVE that, this shows me that this team does not quit, they play until the whistle is blown and that is something i havent seen in a long LONG time

absolutely. and how bout on the clinton portis first down run near the end when he was short, kept pushing, and even a couple linemen and robert royal came up behind and shoved him across. this team is startin to play together and it looks like theyre starting to want it. good thing, cuz the PLAYOFFS START THIS WEEK for the skins. i love this team

Nothing major other then the fact that on the first interception, BRUNELL is the guy that runs Rolle down and makes the tackle, runs him down from behind!!! :applause:

after being blocked and knocked down earlier on the play. this team doesn't know the meaning of quit

I wonder how much he's weighing right now. He seems to be much more agile. This could be that he got hurt early in the season but I was always blaming it on the weight he gained in the offseason. He may have trimmed back down. Who knows? Who cares? He gives 110%. Run CP, run.

absolutely. and how bout on the clinton portis first down run near the end when he was short, kept pushing, and even a couple linemen and robert royal came up behind and shoved him across. this team is startin to play together and it looks like theyre starting to want it. good thing, cuz the PLAYOFFS START THIS WEEK for the skins. i love this team

Dude...the playoffs started in St. Louis!! So far, so good!!! :)

Brunell is that pro that sees his career basically being these next few games. I think he is smart enough to realize that he is not in the long term plans of many teams as a starter.

You will get what you'll get from Brunell. But these last three games you better believe everything will be out there from a true vet. Even if its busting it ot make up for his own mistakes.

Speaking of the Antrelle Rolle interception.... Once he made the cutback and started to cross the field, it reminded me of something.... The return was starting to look like Samari Rolle returning an INT for a TD against us in 2000 --- it was an interception as the half expired and half our team was standing around during the return. Glad to see guys pursuing the play.

Archived