Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I want to believe....BUT

ironmic

it is hard for me to pathom losing any of our remaining games.. i know for a fact we practice harder and play harder than any team in the league..but our pinciot for mistakes, turnovers and no push from the front four superceeds all of the hardwork and dedication. i know joe and wills will have the boys fired up if we win out we probably win the division and our boys are well aware of this. i want to believe that we wont lose that joe, wills, portis,springs, griff, taylor, washington, lavar, moss, cooley, jenson, clark, carlos, and the rest of the skins wont allow it to happen...i am being a realest and it is easy to say "BELIEVE IN JOE, it is easy to say "HAVE FAITH" it is easy to say "BE POSISTIVE" but we are not a dominating team and this is the NFL anything can happen i just hope that for once we are on the recieving end of good luck and fortune....i want to believe i need to believe GOD HELP US :dallasuck

Well put it this way,even if we dont make the playoffs,we all have to agree that

1]Its been one hell of an exciting season with alot of hope for next.

2]we have a very young and extremely talented team for the future

3]This sundays game is going to be the biggest game weve played in 6 seasons so if you have a chance to be there,be there .

Their is going to be some Redskins magic on that field Sunday,along with the fact that the league actually changed the time of the game from 1 to 415 to a Nationally televised audience,is within itself amazing.

I BELIEVE. ive seen the coaching carousel that is washington starting with the norv turner era. im only 18 so i have no recollection of the "glory days" the other day i watched a DVD of superbowl XXVI against the bills when the skins layed a shalacking on jim kelley and crew (but who didnt beat them in the superbowl). 2 games at home then on the road against the lowly iggles. I BELIEVE. not only CAN we do this, but we will. LETS GO SKINS. in gibbs i trust

I BELIEVE. ive seen the coaching carousel that is washington starting with the norv turner era. im only 18 so i have no recollection of the "glory days" the other day i watched a DVD of superbowl XXVI against the bills when the skins layed a shalacking on jim kelley and crew (but who didnt beat them in the superbowl). 2 games at home then on the road against the lowly iggles. I BELIEVE. not only CAN we do this, but we will. LETS GO SKINS. in gibbs i trust

i hope that we come with that type of fire but we need the D-LINE to step up BIGTIME if we have any hope to make the playoffs and advance...watching the game yesterday i noticed that if we even had a slightly above average D-Line our defense would be devestating but we can't get a quick rush on the QB with out blitzing and bringing 7 :logo:

Archived