Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Watch for Redskins To Shift Taylor to CB vs. Dallas

bulldog

Taylor has 4.39 speed and has better coverage skills than any of the other safeties. Williams has in the past used Taylor as a slot coverman in the red zone with Springs and Harris when Rogers was out with the sprained ankle.

Taylor exposed? Well, I think Ade Jimoh or Walt Harris playing on one leg would be exposed a lot quicker than Taylor.

Again, Taylor is close to 100% for the first time in 5-6 weeks.

Taylor is actually faster than the Cowboys receivers.

I think he has the skills to play on the outside.

Taylor has 4.39 speed and has better coverage skills than any of the other safeties. Williams has in the past used Taylor as a slot coverman in the red zone with Springs and Harris when Rogers was out with the sprained ankle.

Taylor exposed? Well, I think Ade Jimoh or Walt Harris playing on one leg would be exposed a lot quicker than Taylor.

Again, Taylor is close to 100% for the first time in 5-6 weeks.

Taylor is actually faster than the Cowboys receivers.

I think he has the skills to play on the outside.

I dont think Taylor is faster than Glenn. That guy is scary fast.

I just think we'd be better served leaving Taylor in centerfield, roaming for interceptions, jarring hits, forcing fumbles, etc.

Springs and Rogers should be ready to play by Sunday, its just a matter of how effective they will be. They probably wont be 100 % but i can tell you that they will be playing as hard as they have in a while, and will make plays when needed. Rogers injury isnt that serious, and Springs should rest a couple of days, and get ready for Sunday, because we cant afford to lose him for this game.

In the first Dallas game, Walt Harris played incredibly well. He made open-field tackles and didn't give up any big plays. He was one of the reasons we won.

I think Harris has been losing some confidence and it's really been affecting his play. But I still think that he will play well (if he is not injured) against Dallas.

In the first Dallas game, Walt Harris played incredibly well. He made open-field tackles and didn't give up any big plays. He was one of the reasons we won.

I think Harris has been losing some confidence and it's really been affecting his play. But I still think that he will play well (if he is not injured) against Dallas.

I remember that, yea he did play very well, and hopefully he still can if he isn't still hurt. We will need everyone in this one, that means Lavar, Chris, Shawn, Carlos and Walt, you better be ready to play Sunday!!!!!!!!

I disagree. I think this is going to be a low scoring game in cold weather where one defense is going to get the key turnover that leads to a win.

I am not saying that Taylor should start at corner if we have two of our regular three CBs out there.

What I am saying is that on third down or on long yardage situations you may see Taylor switch to man up on one of the Cowboys deep receivers.

Archived