Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

it's time to stopy crying about injuries and GET PUMPED UP

willmb5

I'm reading a lot about injuries and oh no what are we going to do, and i've heard enough of it. It's do or die right now. Win or go home. The playoffs start TODAY for the redskins. I'm 18 years old, and ever since I was a youngin Ive been raised to love the skins. Ive gone to at least one game every year since i can remember and as I grew up all i remember is the stupid cowboys winning every year. I remember some of my friends having cowboys jackets and making me want to puke. the aikman, emmit smith teams of the 90s that always beat the skins and won the super bowl. pretty much my whole life has consisted of watching MY skins lose to those ****ing cowboys. THIS is our chance to make those cowboy fans (and the players) cry like hell. not only winning in week 2 in primetime, but if we win this game, we crush their playoff hopes and send them home crying, propelling ourselves into a better position to make the playoffs. Im going to be at this game on sunday, and i havent been this pumped for anything in a long time, as Im sure a lot fo you feel. so if your sick of the ****ing cowgirls and bill parcells, GET PUMPED UP for this one. this is the skins biggest game since 99 playoffs, and i think this one is even bigger. LETS GO SKINS

AWESOME post. it IS a huuuuuuuuuuge game, the biggest of the season and its against the cowboys. straight up REDSKINS football, cant beat it. im gonna be there too and we will all be getting EXTREMELY loud. lets make those a$$hole cowboys' heads hurt with the noise! see everyone there in burgundy and gold...HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!

Springs, Rogers and Harris all are out of practice with injuries today...

I bet Jimoh was pretty lonely during the CB drills. :laugh:

In all seriousness though, as bad as it gets I will never lose hope. I just cant, whether I want to or not. Go Skins! :dallasuck

Young man, I'm impressed with your passion towards the Skins. I am 50 years old and have been a Skins fans since I was ten. My hatred for the cowpokes go back to Tex Schram and Big hat Landry. I like seeing the new generation getting pumped for the Skins. Keep the faith brother.

If players on our team dont suck it up and play this game, then I dont know. Who ever is injured, has to play. no if and buts about it. Its all about heart, passion, and desire. I dont want to hear " my ankle" ....."my back....."my foot. Take a shot and num it, wrap up and GO!!!!!!!. I'm sick and tired of evry week somone getting dinged up and not playing. I dont even see when they are getting hurt!!! Next thing I know somebody is out for 2-3 weeks. listen skins. This team has owned you and you have chance to knock them out and keep our playoff chances alive. I'm sick of cowboy fans and I despise that whole organization. I mean I dont even shake cowboys fans hands!!! I'm on a nother level when it comes to this rivalry.i dont even speak to them. When see somebody with cowboy gear on, I get this feeling in my stomach that I CANT EXPLAIN!!!. Some people say" hey man. you need a hug" or " you need medication. I dont need a hug. I dont need medication. But what I do need is for this team to man the****up, and play some inspired, passionate football.

To dallas fan.

Dont give me that BS about" We are going to get revenge". All the pain and heartache you have givin us does not equal to that monday night loss we served you. We are just getting stated. wE AR GOING TO BRING THE HAMMER AND BUS YALL ASS WIDE OPEN.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

P.S. SOME BODY PLEASE EMAIL THIS TO THE REDSKINS PLAYERS AND STAFF.

HAIL SKINS!!!!!!!

You are so right it's time to Man Up. I don't see nobody getting tattoed like CP week in and week out, and He's not crying, GW said Sean Taylor's been playing with a separated shoulder all year, but says he ignores pain we need more guys from the U. They're Warriors.

If players on our team dont suck it up and play this game, then I dont know. Who ever is injured, has to play. no if and buts about it. Its all about heart, passion, and desire. I dont want to hear " my ankle" ....."my back....."my foot. Take a shot and num it, wrap up and GO!!!!!!!. I'm sick and tired of evry week somone getting dinged up and not playing. I dont even see when they are getting hurt!!! Next thing I know somebody is out for 2-3 weeks. listen skins. This team has owned you and you have chance to knock them out and keep our playoff chances alive. I'm sick of cowboy fans and I despise that whole organization. I mean I dont even shake cowboys fans hands!!! I'm on a nother level when it comes to this rivalry.i dont even speak to them. When see somebody with cowboy gear on, I get this feeling in my stomach that I CANT EXPLAIN!!!. Some people say" hey man. you need a hug" or " you need medication. I dont need a hug. I dont need medication. But what I do need is for this team to man the****up, and play some inspired, passionate football.

To dallas fan.

Dont give me that BS about" We are going to get revenge". All the pain and heartache you have givin us does not equal to that monday night loss we served you. We are just getting stated. wE AR GOING TO BRING THE HAMMER AND BUS YALL ASS WIDE OPEN.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

P.S. SOME BODY PLEASE EMAIL THIS TO THE REDSKINS PLAYERS AND STAFF.

HAIL SKINS!!!!!!!

Archived