Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

melonhead1959 starts his own RUMOR for the attention: Talk About NOT being Cool

melonhead1959

Mods can we verify this?

Verify what? That a noob started his own rumor with just a thread title & a link to the history of the Skins uni's?

Forum Rules

8. Please use descriptive and accurate subject titles for your posts.

Adherence to this rule assists visitors in utilizing discretion when selecting content to read. It also serves to notify members if a particular topic has already been posted and discussed, and potentially prevents multiple threads being started on the same topic.

Be respectful of the fact that some people come to ExtremeSkins explicitly for latest Redskins news and content, provided without the editorializing of titles by members.

9. False posts or misleading subject titles are prohibited. Deception at the expense of the audience devalues the medium and the content it provides. Violation of this rule is regarded as a serious offense.

Yeah, so I think this occured accidently and was replaced with "RUMOR" in the thread title to correct the mistake. Is it really necessary to lambaste this guy? Yes, I know people come here for the latest news and content, but I would hardly categorize this as being deceitful. While it may have not been the most clear title, anyone with a semblance of intelligence should have been able to interpret the poster's intent.

Archived