Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

December 18th: Black Sunday (DTC Hype Thread)

The Mayor of Fed Ex Field

What's up Redskin fans?!?!?!

First I would like to give a shout out to all the Redskin fans that went to Arizona this past weekend. You guys made that our 9th home game and if it wasnt for you guys, we probably wouldnt be pumping up this game.

Im calling it right now. This will be the biggest and baddest tailgate in DTC history.

Bigger than Darrell Greens last game.

433118332JXahWg_ph.jpg

Bigger than opening day 2003 against the Jets.

DiscoveryChannelDTC.jpg

BIGGER AND BADDER THAN THE EAGLE GAME THIS YEAR!

100_0238_00.jpg

Yeah, I said it, BIGGER AND BADDER THAN THE EAGLES GAME THIS YEAR!

ec41ba04.jpg

This is it. This is our first playoff game. This is where we see what the fans and the team is made of.

THIS IS BLACK SUNDAY

Here is what we have on the dockett for Black Sunday:

*Triple the amount of DTC Punch. We ran out last week at 10:30, so we will triple it up. DTC Punch is the lifeblood of the DTC tailgate and we should have plenty this time.

*New cone. Black Sunday=Black Cone with a Gold Sharpie to sign with. This will be a new cone, not the old one repainted, and will only be used on Black Sunday.

*3 new DTC tracks produced by the CEO and the Head Coach.

I made a proclomation, and that was to bong a beer at the Cowboys game, for those that dont know, I dont drink beer and I dont drink out of cones, so this should be quite a treat.

*Black Sunday=Black gear. The DTC will be dressed in all black for this game. Head to toe, sporting the new Black and White collection by the Redskins.

As usual, we are starting early.

The DTC official time of arrival is 6:00 AM. We will meet up Arena Drive and tailgate from 6:00 AM until 12:00 NOON. Then we take the party to F-51 aka the Middle East for the main tailgate. After we beat the **** out of the Cowboys, were doing it again until they kick us out.

For those that dont know, F-51 has now been sectioned off in the middle of the parking lot. You cant miss us.

f2a49515.jpg

05730051.jpg

3455893A3232327Ffp3353Enu3D32583E44.jpg

Dont miss this game, and dont miss this tailgate.

Here are some DTC memories from this past season:

05730036.jpg

05730072.jpg

1.jpg

14s.jpg

05730039.jpg

15s.jpg

img17440ai.jpg

seahawkgame2005073.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

fcadeec7.jpg

I totally stole stole this map from 4C.

DTCMAP.jpg

As you can see, F-51 starts at what will now officialy be called Santana Moss road.

f2a49515.jpg

It pretty much spreads inside the box. The main setup is closer to the bottom right hand corner, but the party can be pretty much anywhere at anytime.

No opposing fans at F-51. Thats the only rule.

:dallasuck

No problem PCS, punch will be flowing early and often.

I just got off the phone with the CEO and The President, here are some updates.

*Silly string has been purchased and will be used.

*Air horns have been purchased, we think we can sneak the smalls ones into the stadium.

*The Super Soaker keeps getting brought up, the last time it was actually used at a game, we beat Dallas (Darrell Greens last game).

*Huly and Pez had a great idea about making noice makers with bottles and pennies, im going to make a few Public Service annoucements with some examples during the tailgate.

*We are changing the McNabb dummy into Drew Beldsoe as I type.

Hanging him from the Dead Tree!

This game is going to be huge.

Get there early, and get ready to make some noise.

Black Sunday will be one to remember!

*Air horns have been purchased, we think we can sneak the smalls ones into the stadium.

at the last game they didn't even check my purse...at ALL. They just lightly patted me down. I coulda snuck a rackload of sh*t in there...plus they don't open up the extra zippers even if they DO check 'em.

This is going to be the BIGGEST game at FedEx in years.

Tailgate Row (F-51 to F-60) will be off the hook this Sunday.

Any Cowboy fans that come by that area will most likely not make it out of there ALIVE. :D

This is the kind of tailgate/games you live for.

I can't wait till Sunday.

:dallasuck

Actually 4C made the first one - then you made it a little better

Actually, I think KevinB provided the aerial photo and asked where we were going to be. I did a primitive "X" marks the spot on the photo with MS Paint. Kevin then used his superior photo shop skills to make it look presentable...awww who gives a **** anyway. Just follow the map and give the Cowboys fan hell...

:wewantd:

Archived