Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A. Brown, no doubt

herrmag

Who will beat the Colts?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who will beat the Colts?

• Week 15: Chargers- Chargers need this game to stay alive for playoffs!
    • @Seahawks- A superbowl preview? Hawks may need this game to clinch homefield!
    • Cardinals- Dungy helps his one time boss? Why play any starters in this game?
    • Divisional Round: Colts go 16-0 but are flat in first playoff game and lose!
    • Afc Championship: Colts go 17-0 but loss the afc championship!
    • Superbowl 40: Colts go 18-0 but fall flat on their faces in the Superbowl!
    • Noone beats the Colts, they go 19-0 and win the superbowl!

Brown deserved to be cut given his sloppy play at receiver and mistakes as a return man. He had STOPPED slamming the ball into the wedge prior to being cut. You're not seeing that problem now. He's running it hard into the wedge. He's got speed. If he goes north-south and gets a seam, he'll be trouble.

Someone started a threat a while back saying they felt that Brown was going to break one soon, guess they were right, lol. I knew in the preseason that he had the speed, but he just couldn't hold onto the ball. I told everyone he would be a great return man if he could just calm down, stop being nervous and just play his game. Although I honestly didn't expect it to be with the Redskins again, not that I'm complaining. :)

one thing to look at from his kickoff return, Jimmy Farris I think was flying down the field right with him, getting 2 blocks. Now, Im not saying he's our saviour at receiver, but he certainly should be able to step up in weeks to come I feel.

imo..i think Gibbs knew Brown had alot left to resign him. Its also hard to root against him. There has been several articles on him since college. He's endure some crucially tough personal life issues. And to have some success and a place to escape. All to him.

I wish him well. and hope Coach Gibbs can turn him into a star.

As for the show boat or kisses from yesterday's game. Word in the locker room is that he was blowing kisses to his teammates and skins fan for the second chance. seems like a guy that appreciates his life. how can you not root for him.

DALLAS WEEK BROWN>>>do it again!!!

Archived